Meet at Rivington Sunday 16th May

62 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2010 11:15:47 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Bump...weather's looking bright and a bit breezy. See you all about 1.                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

looking like rain down here in cheshire.. what's it like up north???                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Lovely afternoon at Rivvy ... sun shining, great company, good food and of course ... lots of uber wicked bikes to perve at ... woo hoo Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
nawe's Profile
nawe

i couldn't make it today.. my youngest came round.. she only went home at half 5.. next time eh.. had nice little ride out to chester and had coffee down by the river in the end.. turned out sunny here too this evenin Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Nice one Ewan Thumbs Up

Hopefully you will get to the next one Big smile

Nice meeting you last night ... if you had worn your wet suit, I'd have recognised you LOL

Wills's Profile
Wills

Yep, proof that often the short-notice and spur-of-the-moment meets are the most successful.
Good to see Earthwind back on the BM scene after a very long time awayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Unhappy gutted i missed this one
nawe's Profile
nawe

will wear the wet suit next time.. well.. next time you have a meet in the sea... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Where were you Anne? We would have picked you up. Was a nice day and a nice group there.                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

circumstances beyond my control hun xxx Thanks anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Souns a good day i missed at the barnCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

I'm sure there'll always be another one. There's so many BM peeps less than an hour away that it's easy to arrange a meet at the drop of a hatBig smile

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

For sure Big smile ... and we do Thumbs Up get your butt out with us next time Clinton ... or you aint seeing that 'pole dance' LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Have got to say what a good place rivington Barn is     crap road in but was impressed with it all    maybe coz the sun was shinning and the company of course Thumbs Up  met loads more new bm members again and my bike did  a good of making every one else's bikes look good lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

LOL @ Niel

Your bikes not that bad ... just some of them there bikes were ... corrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

Did you finish Di's cake? Mmmmmmm ... that was yummy Big smile

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i did yummy yummy ! Big smile who left the cherrys ?
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Meeeeeeee ... did you have my cherries WN Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sorry we didn't make it ... I got 'one of those' moods on me this weekend, meant that I was well into the swing of sorting & cleaning by the time bed time came Sat & I woke determined to get it finished Sunday ... Had Mr_P sorting out all his 'stuff' in the garage Thumbs Up

Next time tho ...                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i didnt know it was on auction RC123 lol                                                                                                                                                                                
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Missed a good un Shell, not like you.

Sun was out too Big smile

Did you manage to sort everything out? You all set for France?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 757 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption