Meet at Rivington Sunday 16th May

62 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2010 11:15:47 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Only if Di lets you Niel LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'll let him cook me black puddin an eggs,,,,,no problem at all there !!!! lol

Hope we do see ya Edd - drop us a text when u make it there :)

xx

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

LOL @ Di                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

im looking forward to rubbing vic's on your windows di lol                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Hmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,oooookaaaaaayyyyyyy (???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Is that a traditional Yorshire custom then Neal??? lol

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Di .. where did WN say he was rubbing the vics ... cant see it LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

I've no idea who Vic is !!!!!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmm ... WN and Vics ... greedy me thinks you are Di ... you go girl Wink

LOL

46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

chance'd be a fine thing!!!!!  Do they pass the WRFWW's though?????  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

hahahahahahahahaha.........                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

di wanted me to rub some vapour rub on her windows ? go figure lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Taromazzy's Profile
Taromazzy

In: Wigan

Rivi barn, thats just round the corner from me, but I'm on a rid e out with WIMA to the Ponderosa - typical, LOL!
Have fun, though weather report says rain :(

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Been ages since I have been to Rivi ... hmmm ... I could get Alex, Craig, Di, Willow, Chris ... I could give you all a wake up call very early in the morning Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no wake up calls needed here.......dont know what I'm doing or where I'm going tomorrow as yet but its the wkend and i'll be up at 6am sharp sunday,,,,and head for where the sun is shineing,,,got 4 major options,,,north,,,,east,,,,west,,,,south LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yeah but you cannot ride too far to the East LOL

Like you Craig ... I am up early no matter what                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

True shell,,,,,but cant get a better east coastline for a ride out if the sun is out,,,up to berwick , holy island etc or down to whitby,,,brid etc....would have been away now but waiting for mate to call and pick me up in tin box to look at new tents!!!!!
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Early mornings????  No such thing exists !!!

There's only one 6 o'clock in my day !!!!

Be good to see lots of BM faces on Sunday though,,,but nearer to lunch time !!!

LOL

nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

well since you're a teenager..like the rest of us.. you just go out sat night.. party till dawn.. then go straight out.. you don't need zzzzzzz.. sleep when you're middle aged and boring!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Ahhhhh.......good thinkin nawe,,,,,but like youngsters,,,,,I need me kip too!!!!

LOL

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lol ... having teenagers at home with us we have no choice but to be up early ... well I use the word we as the royal we... Ian can sleep through anything !                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 842 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption