World Cup 2010

74 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2010 16:30:50 by madhat | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mexico to win i've got a fiver on it in the sweep!

not hopefulCry

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Two South Africans handing out vuvuzelas in Liverpool today, this could cause a diplomatic incident! 

(Must be sober if I can spell vuvuzelaLOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Got some money for spain to win and got that 6 months ago at good odds                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Best World Cup Song EVER...........Vindaloo by Fat Les  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

blinking football !! all over the blinking telly now for blinking weeks..................i do hope my bike gets fixed soon so i can escape all this footie!! i entered the sweep stake in work even tho am not a footie fan and guess who i got ??? yep, england !! so thats £2.50 down the drain eh?? lol............. i'm allowed to say that because i'm an old welsh tart !! hahaThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

i've got vindaloo on cd somewhere !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Football???...NOOOO.....Please tell me this isn't happening!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

fraid so Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

At least with cable and satellite TV, there are channels not showing football.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The answer my friend is SHOPPING,                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol  a dont have a choice on wether a watch or not LOL it on and thats that, and there not 1 man in the house (well except for ma grandson but he only 9)  ma three girls are big football fans lol youngest has playd since she was well could walk and been in girls team since she was 10 she now 18 lol  and a cant even get away from it at work as a work in sports centre, were it will be on the telly,s in the gym, and the feckn staff room, need to take ma break in the car LOL   so if you cant beat them  u have to join  them only if its to keep the peace lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

ohhhh and good luck england   you going to need it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

lol think am going to have to eat ma words you playing quite well LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

ooohhhhhh ma jill who is a goalkeeper is practially crying for green what a shame Cry                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Now that's more like it :>>                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I was hoping to use the famous saying..............   "They think it's all over..............it is now" LOL but you proved me wrong, good luck for the next round. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The world cup has turned out like ww2.   The French surrendered early, the usa arrive at the last minute, and we are left to fight the Germans.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Soccer .... on this site .... is nothing sacred ?!!! I've disabled my TV & come on here to get away from that dross & the whinging prima donna's who are involved in it. ... It's an affront, that people assume that we should have an interest in it  (Alcohol purveyors ... TV & crisp manufacturers, mostly) ...... especially when it means that the roads are virtually devoid of the gullible suckers that follow it, for at least 90 mins at a time ... hmm .... in that case, Come on England Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Did you hear they guillotined Anelka when he got back to Paris? His head missed the basket.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Come on Paraguay lol

you can guess who i got in the work sweepstake :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 951 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption