World Cup 2010

74 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2010 16:30:50 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

It's not far away.  What are you predictions, hopes, thoughts, etc.   I'm placing a 1 quid bet on all the games that England and Holland play, but on the team I want to loose.  That way I never feel like I've "lost" lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can we ban the world cup? This is a Bike site after all lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

well there's enough bloody word games.  At least I'm starting some discussion!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

here here ghosthunter cant stand football !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Looking forward to some good games, after seeing the 30 selected earlier today, bit disappointed i must say.  Not surprised that Scholes would not come out of International retirement though                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If we can't ban talk of football is there any way to hide a thread so that we don't have to see it mentioned?

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

If they hid threads that some didn't like there be none left. i'm for getting rid of all the plagiarized bike related stuff and anything to do with the road traffic or highways acts.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I meant hide a thread just for yourself, it doesn't seem to be possible though. Then I could hide any football threads and you could hide the ones you don't want to see.I know somebody is going to say just ignore the ones you don't want to see, but when you're on the "All forums" page you can see that there's been an update in a category, but not which thread. Not a huge issue, I know, just an irritant.                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

MATT????????

FOOTBALL????????????????????????????????

lol
x

Matt's Profile
Matt

lol I know, sorry.   No there's no way to hide a topic.  You should see some of the ridiculous emails I get everyday from people who can't even figure out how to type in a bloody password, or delete a private message, or upload a photo.  I'm not gonna explain what it means to hide a topic to everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

we gonna loose anyway allways do oh apart from 44 years ago lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PMSL.... I thought the "F" word would provoke a reaction from you Di....Clap   There's nothing wrong with football.... they have been trying to play it at Villa Park for as long as I can remember....Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

football,,,,,,,all overpaid film stars,,,,,,,if you want to watch real football from the heart then go and watch the kids play for thier school teams................at least they want to win and not just get a pay check.....craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I work just up the road from the Villa ground, occasionally I see the crowds on their way to a match. Overweight geeks all waddling down the road in their matching costumes. It's a bit embarrassing really.

Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Come on Matt, it's a bike site. Thumbs Up   We get enough football everywhere else, we don't need it / want it on BM  Thumbs Down....consider this your first yellow card  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I was an avid soccer fan in my youth (Coventry City!)   I joined the demonstration against apartheid in 1969 at the Coundon Road Rugby ground in Coventry where Coventry Rugby team were playing the Springboks  (at the time Coventry rugger club was amongst the best Rugby teams in the country - hence the match against South Africa)   I was so embarrased to see a delegation of 'fascist supporters' chanting from Cov City soccer club I never supported, or really followed soccer again!                                                                                                                                                                                 
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Im with matt ! i love football and cant wait for the world cup Thumbs Up

Cant see england winning though Stern Smile just get our hopes up and then flop

Anyways !! Can you not be a biker who likes football ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

OOooh!! Does this mean we can expect to see lots of little St George flags on all your bikes then                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sorry . . .left off the LOLSick                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

My hope for the World Cup is that South Africa stages a revolution. That will be a lot more interesting than football. Even word games are more interesting. And in case you hadn't figured it out at this point, I detest football too!                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 335 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption