rock night 15th may chester

40 Posts | Latest reply on 17/05/2010 15:49:47 by nawe | Go to original / last post
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

hiya all i am going to 'Floohersbrook' (formerly brookers bar) in chester on sat night to see Megadeath UK and have a right old boogie to the rock dj............. it is a fab pub and i was just wondering if anybody else from BM would like to join me there.................. pm me for more info if you want to.............. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I will be there for sure Big smile ... and the Reu too LOL

You picking us up or want us to drive to yours ... either way is cool by us Big smile

Looking forward to it ... should be a blasting night Big smile

willow's Profile
willow

am saying to peeps to try and be at mine for 7.30pm...........it's not far to motorway from ere..............xx                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

yipeee.............night out.................yipeeeeeeeeee..............fun fun fun                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

anyone else up for a fab night out? or are you scared of us girlies??? lol...............                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'm not scared o' you so I shall be coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha

xxx

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

can i come ? ive got rid of dog at weekend and might not bother with BMF rally as it expensive and hardly anyone going                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

oohh the more the merrier....................it will be a good night!!!!!!!!! my pals from north wales are mad and they will make you all feel very welcome!!! yipeeeeeeeeee............pub                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol .... will be there, even if have to be carried ... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

will be there, even if have to be carried ...    Alex are you planning on getting slaughtered before you get there? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Poorly Kwak ... chest infection has travelled to my lungs now ... not drinking even when go out ... but rarely drink anyways ... just watch everyone else LOL   ... and ... erm ... help contribute to their debauchery every now and then Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww sorry Alex, hope you're 100% real soon                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Think we may well go along on Sat - myself - fellow band member from TUSKAN (Nick), BikeDoc and BikerBlue.

Do we just look out for bunch of drunkards????? or is it a case of looking for the person that most looks like their picture.....and first person to recognise them wins?
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

looks like rockchick is the designated driver then!!!! LOL i'll try to get over.. not sure of other plans yet to be more definite sorry Approve   ewan                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

LOL @ nawe

fraid me no driving as on a ban (dont ask) but Di and Sheena are taking their cars (Willow, 46rossi) if want to meet up and come with us, no worries just hollar Shocked

DTR30 .. will pm you with mob number, can txt us when on way ... looking forward to meeting you all Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

i'm meeting pals there from north wales and one of them is the drummer in the band..............he's called richie... we will be the roundy lot...i was there the other week tooo...........they even had a buffet on too + we had a good booogie.............                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmm ... me thinks I may have to change those jeans ... need to look gud Wink  

LOL

willow's Profile
willow

tis good to catch up with my old pals again and the pub is a good rock pub..............shame it takes me 45 mins to get there!! i am looking forward to meeting everyone there........... see ya all soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Sheena ... that 45min drive will feel like 3hours with Steve and Reu in the car ShockedLOL

nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

ta rockchick Hug i'm not far from chester.. so will make my own way.. make sure you wear that yellow t-shirt so i can recognise you LOL not comin in my wetsuit tho.. lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption