Anybody know of a good rock club sat 15th?

9 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2010 08:22:31 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Does anybody know of a good Rock club on Sat 15th? Not looking for a long ride out but wanting to go from Chester and stop overnight somewhere.

Feel free to join us - me (Barry) and other half Rosie (bikedoc)                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

am actual going to chester on sat night!! lol..............to a rock night!! meeting pals from wales there + another pal is playing in megadeath uk ............                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me and Rooster Roo are going over with willow ... should be a good night ... join us Big smile

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

have we frightened you off now?? lol.............it's a fun pub and a good crowd.....................am looking forward to it.....................xx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hehehe ! i think he wanted to escape chester LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'm going too   Smile

DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Haha - dont frighten me off that easily....
We were kinda looking to get a bit further out and find a club that doesn't have a band just DJ - makes a change - I play in a band and do gigs virtually every weekend.

Although if we dont get away will come down to say hello.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

SOLID ROCK hope st, glasgow, couple of miles but keep on bikin.                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

fibbers in stonebow,york!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption