More RockStar Anyone?

20 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2010 20:47:06 by serendipity | Go to original / last post
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

RockStar are playing at the Inn on Friday 20th August if anyone would like another really funky nite.  Have posted this on Events - am just waiting for approval     Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Errrrrrrm, gee let me think Ermm....That would be a big fat Thumbs Up from me then.
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Groovy!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Bit far ahead to be sure , but if I'm free Ill be up for it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me too, might have to inch closer to the dancefloor this time                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

it's now on the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=832                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I won't be at the manx GP and i like beer so expect me to my usual outgoing bouncy self. Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                              
adrenaline_Junkie

"bouncy self"

Couldn't of put it better myself Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I can lose wieght sonny. Your always gonna be that tall. sorry short. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will keep an eye on this,,,,,might be able to venture down and make a wkend of it,,,,will check later to date!!!!craig                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie

Yea they really are good nights cw1066 !!

Hey BB thats a junior school comeback lmao !!

adrenaline_Junkie

Double post again Angry macs playing up as usual lol

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

It was pretty apt for who it was aimed at.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Hey folks.   Have just been looking on the Route 44 website and this gig has been moved to the Saturday (21st August).    Hope you guys and gals can still make it as they quite a cool band the nites are really good fun.   Kwak, can you do the honours please, thanks.   See yas soon.     Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Awww ... sorry Shamps ... doing a huge charity thing on the sat or sunday .... would have gone if on the friday :(   Just incase, we can still make it over ... how much is it on the door?   Thanx huni                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Event date has been altered, it's NOT the 20th it's now the 21st       http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=832                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Don't forget folks!   Just over a week to go.       xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Cant make this one folks am sunning myself and perving at a topless Mr Ken and eating ice cream all at the same time GO MEEEEEEEEEEEE                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey great idea....shame I can't go as am busy over those few days. Have fun though Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

It's that time again!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7383 seconds. There are 1255 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption