Looking for advertisers/sponsors

13 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2010 23:34:14 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm looking for members of BikerMatch who own (or work in) a business that could benefit from targetted advertising on BikerMatch.   Whether you want to put a banner on BikerMatch or send a Private Message to all the members within a certain radius of your company.   Please check the rates here... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/admanager/rates.asp   I will offer special rates to bikermatch members with premium accounts already, or for long-term advertising contracts.   Note: Ads will never be shown to premium members, and PMs will not be sent to premium members.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Think B&Q  will go along with this  ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol I don't think so.   By the way, if anyone knows a local bike shop that could benefit from advertising to all the bikers in your area then please get them to contact me!   You will be paid 20% commission from any contract you help arrange before the summer!!!   We have 28,000 members now, which means that within a 100 mile radius of any bike shop there will be approx. 3,000 bikers (I can give exact stats on request).   For UK-wide businesses, you can take advantage of our 100,000 unique visitors per month who generate 15 million hits by putting a banner on the website or in our newsletter.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I have  a Harley dealership  not far from me !                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Understand the need to make money Matt but I for one would get pee'd off if my in-box starts filling up with messages from advertisers. This is meant to be a social site not an advertising portal Thumbs Down

Only my opinion of course Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Matt did say won't effect premium members Terry.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Ah right I'll give myself a slap and full apology Matt for not reading the 'large' print properly Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol, here take a 2nd slap!   If we can get enough ads sold then I can reduce the cost of subscriptions (just make it minimal to keep spammers out) and I'll also be able to continue advertising on Google (Which I've had to stop this week).   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

car window stickers matt that might work and im sure most folk would put one in there cars if they have one allthough i get away with it coz i drive a van during the day hehehe !                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Neal, it's the opposite I'm looking for.  I'm asking for businesses who want to benefit from the 28,000 bikermatch memberbase.  Rotating banners on the site etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

dont supose a local plumbing firm would be worth it matt  lol   but ill think about it mate !                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Just ask your local bike shop when you're next in there, tell them I can send a mail shot to all the standard members in their area very cheap!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Refresh                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 2026 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption