farmyard

286 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2010 00:16:54 by uglyducklin | Go to original / last post
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

faries made me laugh on friday night was agreat crack round the fire. the eagle hypnotising was good too                                                                                                                                                                              
BrogieBlade's Profile
BrogieBlade

In: Fareham

Hi Everone, had a great time with you all, and that guy going on about the eagle, well he was just plain of his trolley Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
fairies1's Profile
fairies1

In: Great Broughton

may i start by sayin......... apologies 2 those i annoyed wi my faulty volumn switchWacko....... gaffa tape v`s sugar. sorry sugar will find a way 2 winEvil Smile, lol lol lol....... a big thnx 2 my chauffers 2 n from helmsley, very much appreciatedThumbs Up n thnx shell n mr shell 4 all their considerations x x x x   I end by sayin, wot a fantastic bunch o peops u all r, Clapso thnx 2 BM most o all.........   p.s...(yep she still chattin lol) enjoy the peace n quiet at Barnmouth, i defo cannot make it..........Cry   love 2 u all x x xHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Bloody typical, freeze your tits off all weekend then scorchio back in Derbyshire today.  So cold but still great... much thanks to all them there menfolk for doing their chores with the firewood Clap   Eagle hypnotising - my sides are still splitting Confused not so much off his trolley as on something illegal   and I hear I missed the lollies at Saturday evening registration Alex, hope you've saved me one Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

wooo hooo ... Mr Shell ... Thanks Fairies, I am usually called Mrs Mr P Thumbs Up

Your most welcome hon, it was great to meet you 

psssst Gypsy .... the women did wood runs too...                                                                                                                                                                               
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Shell, be told, fire is mens work, you ask Fairies.  No don't she might start talking again LOL   I know the ladies put in an effort too, have had Yamashirlz yammering about it all weekend, squeak squeak click plonk I think the wood collecting went.   Have you oiled them boots yet YS?                                                                                                                                                                             
fairies1's Profile
fairies1

In: Great Broughton

Gypsy.....LOL c i do get my point acrossBeer, if nothin else. lol.......   anything fire related = man jobHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well Dun will agree with you on that one, every time someones back was turned he lit the fire !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire

lol na still got my squeek gyps, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

& we all love ya for it Shirl                                                                                                                                                                              
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

lol broke the mould when made me man Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
MickyBezeyes's Profile
MickyBezeyes

In: Stoke, Staffs

Hi , 1st time out with you all , a great welcome I received. Perfect weekend, loved it . Look forward to meeting you all again. MickThumbs Up  Did you all enjoy my stunt at the end, lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Get it sorted YS.    Did you get back ok?  You looked like you knew what you were doing when you turned off, but I'm not convinced...                                                                                                                                                                             
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

lol oh ye that road i went up was wrong one i had to detour round but got home ok was nice ride home we had and today i look like a tomato Wacko got mega suntan lol, did you get home ok gypz, .................... hey mick what stunt was like no one noticed honest Wink it was also my first bm meet x
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Jac ... lolly here and in tact ;) Will drop it off in your custody ... very soon ;) Was great seeing you looking so well huni :) Fairies ... please dont stop talking (erm, except after 3am ;) would be too quiet and too dull without you :)     P.S. Have finally put my pics up on the events :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi folks, thanks to them that camped with us and all that came to say hi, and a big thanks to all that helped to set up camp, you know who you are thanks.  a great weekend, good company, good food, good bands and good fun had by all, see you at the next one.  lol Bill Thumbs Up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

fantastic weekend...grin is just fading now Big smile nice to of met some other bm'ers ...fairies ...never a dull moment or quiet one lol a great conversation starter/middle and end and again one in a billionThumbs Up shirlz glad to hear your navigation skills are as good as mine lolWinksoz to shirlz and 6ypsy for taking wrong turning x3 or 4 ont journey home to york lack of sleep and dont think my bike wanted to leave helmsley...thanks for great time everyoneHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Only wish i could have found that t shirt in the right size lol                                                                                                                                                                              
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

lol well if id got my map book out we would have being ok shaz lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Girls GPS its the only solution lol, had a great time, but can't remember anything about eagles what is that all about??????   Those that said hello, was nice to see you and hope we can get a bigger gathering in one place again in the future.   Can't get to Barmouth have to work on Saturday so lets have another soon preferebaly not so far away next time me arse is still sore 430 miles in one sitting hurts lol...   Yeti's rule,...............Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption