farmyard

286 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2010 00:16:54 by uglyducklin | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It was not the same without you there Kaz                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Unhappy      Never mind.. I'm really looking forward to Barmouth!  Thumbs Up   Did you all go into town on Saturday?  Have they brought back the red double decker bus?  That was a brill everyone coming back on it, pished LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the photos folks, did we get a full attendance? There were over 100 names down for this event.    Would you please tag at least one photo of yourselves cos I don't recognise some of you and I'm an old timer on B M? Cheers Thumbs Up    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=685                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well I had 31 ask me for tent space saved and out if them 28 came and another went to fire field, we dis have a few visitors over the weekend but I would only say we saw about 40 of what was down :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

40 isn't a bad turn out really. I hope all of you got to meet up tho, would be a shame if the newbies didn't find the regulars.                                                                                                                                                                               
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

what a great rally !! I nearly didnt get there though.........my bike broke down on the m62 j21 on the friday. i got the RAC out and they took me home. The it was a quick blast up m62/m1 in my little panda...................i am sooo glad i did get there.......  i must say a special thanks to Alex  for organising the fellas to rescue me......you know who you areHug Than you   xxxxxxxxxx   it was great to meet new and old friends. i cannot wait till the next time hugs Sheena xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great weekend Thumbs Up

Good to meet you all.

SiHandshake

PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

First time for me at Farmyard great event but cold.

Thanks to sv_shell for saving tent space and txt directions with photo of BM flag to look out for Clap

Also great to meet more BM members Handshake

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Great weekend ... but Censoredin ccccold Thumbs Down   However, company made up for it Thumbs Up   Was so good catching up with people not seen much of, people I see quite a lot of and great meeting some more new people Big smile   Blasting weekend and well worth the cold and rain Big smile   Thanx for ride out yesterday Steve Thumbs Up Thanx for ride out today Bill Thumbs Up Thanx for bacon buttie Shell, was very much appreciated and thanx for all the pitch saving, txting and guiding you did on the friday Thumbs Up Thanx for carting all my shopping back Sheena ... good job I only bought half the stalls out LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Excellent weekend with fab people

Big thanks to Shell for sorting tent spaces etc , Bill for man handling me knickers , Yeti for helping with our erection and parking space , and JTB for just being a complete plum !!!!  O SImon for being well just ............ simple lol

Was great to meet more new folk and annoy them in person :)

BIG THANKS TO ONE AND ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stop yer whinging - it weren't that cold (in the beer tent) Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

True ... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

glad u all had a great timeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'm still recovering from havin to circle the wagons round XKs tipi lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hope you get to next years MH .. you would have loved it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol XK in a tipe LOL did he wear feathers and a loin cloth Embarrassed haha   and defo alex will make sure am there XX                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Brilliant rally .. yes it was cold .. but the company well made up for it .. Thanks guys and gals We just need a way to keep Foghorn Leghorn quiet .. lol Gaffer tape and bungy cords next year i think                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

i even ear plugs were struggling this weekend....lol.........just dont let her have sugar!!! lol.......... i suppose super glue would be a bit drastic?? ooohh poor faries..................hugs to faries xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

LOL @ Dave   Its sooo hard getting annoyed cos its medical and shes soooo lovely .. but have to agree, gaffa tape next year ;) sowi Fairies :) :) :) love you really :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

awwww ... I would say I disagree however ... I went to bed so would not know Embarrassed   Thanks for the PM's & texts everyone, It was a great weekend                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 728 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption