BMF rally peterborough

24 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2010 22:51:59 by janetdee | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

whos going ?     im going on sunday 16th bit confused as to why there seam to be  two on same weekend  ( cambridge and peterborough ) my geography not brill may be they the same event ? lol any one else going or want to pilly down let me know Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Peterborough is in cambridgeshire WN lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

yeah so ive just found out    lol i dont let my self out much lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

LMAO bless ..... then maybe you should change that !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Big smile im getting there with a little help !           any one else going or want to pilly down let me know                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

ok i will probably go down to nottingham the night before so run over to Peterborough/cambridge sunday morn                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hi WN i am going on Sunday the 16th.                                                                                                                                                                               
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Don,t follow him Paul!! If you do bring me a stick of rock back from Blackpool will yaThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hay red you bin talking to my ex wife mate lol                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hay WN wot red hinting at Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

read top post paul  lol   if you want to join up im deffo going to nottingham night before so you'll be passing paul could meet up on A52  japanese water gardens if u like   come on any one else coming could combine it as petrol protest though notts pmsl kill two birds one stone saves fuel                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

lol @ WN's geography..... so glad I was pillying you to Matlock Bath otherwise I reckon we'd have ended up in London lol !!!    It's my free weekend but I'm seeing mates, pity really, not done  BMF for years......                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

my homing beakon were taking me back to nottingham trace lol but the punch in the ribs did the trick thank you                                                                                                                                                                              
nobby-'s Profile
nobby-

In: wisbech

ya i`ll be there camping all weekend, good bands on sat night, i hope it warms up then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

disparage997 im not going any longer  but try this thread see if any intrest ! cheers WN                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

my homing beakon were taking me back to nottingham trace lol but the punch in the ribs did the trick thank you   you little fibber...... you was lost ! LOL  May be doing the sunday now myself, which means in Nut language I prob won't  cos something will stop me Embarrassed LOL weathers gorgeous for the weekend too, see what happens......                                                                                                                                                                             
grumpydraws's Profile
grumpydraws

In: march

ahhh actually peterboruogh is its own , huntingdonshire , yh dont make sense  , starts at peterboro. i am about 15 miles east of there and if i go 10 mile north its norfolk and if i go 10 miles north west its lincs  . thats confused ya lmao  . i am going but cant choose between bike or car coz every time i go i end up with at least 6 bags ---- so looks like the picasso with blue dragons on is goin to bmf sunday
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

May catch you there GD, defo going now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

might see you there peeps                                                                                                                                                                              
grumpydraws's Profile
grumpydraws

In: march

u wont be able to miss me i will have a cut down denim jacket on that has 2 dragons facing each other  and 1 at the top but right at the bottom its wrote "grumpy draws " so if ya c me say hi , tug me if i dont hear u.lol goin deaf in me old age ,                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8130 seconds. There are 1196 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption