Kawasaki GPZ600R for sale

5 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2010 00:00:21 by SEAN ZXR750H1 | Go to original / last post
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi,I bought this bike as a stop gap when my kawasaki zxr  was stolen last year,I have just purchased a zzr1100,and the little kawasaki is looking for a new home.

1985 gpz600r black /silver graphics,mot/tax december 2010,very good condition,restored and rebuilt,by previous owner,good tyres,chain/sprockets,brake pads,recent uprated clutch fitted/oil changed.

I had the bike approx 8 months,done around a 1000 miles,since purchase although not mint the bike is very tidy and attracts compliments wherever it goes,and has been totally reliable,a recent run out 2 weeks ago 200 miles,no problems and kept up with a lot newer machinery,The bike starts stops goes everything works as it should,theres a sports rack and a detachable/lockable 29 litre modern plastic topbox fitted(will take a fullface helmet or your waterproofs, even enough clothes for an overnight stay).It qualifies for classic insurance.(much cheaper).parts are available easily new and secondhand.It is light easy to handle and has a nice low seat height.I gave £700 for it,and have spent approx £100 on the top box rack oil change and clutch since.I would like £700 pounds back,but will accept reasonable offers,you will go a very long way to find a nicer tidier bike  than this.for less than a grand,I  will post some pictures asap on my profile,thanks Sean

DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

I don't see any pics of this in your profile Sean....... you tease Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

HI, Pictures now uploaded,take a look                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

I have and got to say its a great looking bike, have a free bump on me, good luck with your sale.                                                                                                                                                                              
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

Thank you all for your kind comments and interest in the bike.It is now sold,to my next door neighbour,take care Sean                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption