Motorcycle Legal Numberplates.

10 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2010 18:01:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Size of registration markMotorcycles only need to exhibit on the rear of the machine of course and have a choice as to the dimensions. These dimensions are set out below. The larger ones being generally applicable and the smaller ones being the alternative available to bikes. Must conform to: BSAU145A SAU145D (from 01.Sept.01) Must have black characters on yellow background. Only authorised font (or substantially similar). Characters: Height: 64mm x 44w Stroke Width: 10mm Space Between Characters: 10mm Space Between Groups: 30mm All Margins: 11mm Symbols: Eurostars or GB – only ones permitted. Hope this stops the confusion on the size of your numberplate legistration.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Always struck me as odd that number plates aren't harmonised across Europe. They're keen enough to standardise everything else.                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I've always found that wearing a low cut top and unzipping my jacket works every time getting me out of poo with the law Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

FG especially if its the same outfit you wore sat night lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

"I've always found that wearing a low cut top and unzipping my jacket "     Good idea, will try to remember that oneThumbs UpSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I thought you were also allowed to have your national flag on them? Unless you're Cornish, that one still isn't recognised.
Plus if the vehicle is older than 1973 you can have a black plate with silver letters.Do you think I'd get away with the low cut top, I've got the boobs? Might have to shave my chest first though. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes but chesty you pretend you got your docs in your pocket we unzip our jacket and get arrested under section 5 of the public order act                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

BJ you think I should lend these guys my "outfit" ???? LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ahh but what about female traffic cops?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Is mine toooo small officer                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 718 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption