Cornwall and SW

17 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2010 10:23:03 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Are there any BM left in Cornwall or the the SW area.... never see anything on down here....the middle earthers have got it all going on up there...come on if your down south west and still in BM lets get some meets and ride outs sorted out and we can start getting to a few rallies
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Lol ....does Essex come into this part of the land .....if not what are we called pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Jabecs do you come under the 'Riders of Rohan' banner now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

How the hell should I know ........ PMSL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your east of the smoke Jan your a moufy southy lol......aaawwwiiiiiggghhttttt GGEEEEEZZZZAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Laindon is right in the heart of Mordor isn't it?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just below the all seeing eye lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

ooooerrrrrr that sounds painful                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Ahhhhhhh....... we have it ......we are jumpers(as in the film Jumper).... we are travellers who jump through time zones PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Jtb-"just below the all seeing eye"

Methinks someone has been peeking at my profile pics!!Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha now I see what you mean......is that some pagan sign or something?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'll guess the answer is no then JTB, much like Derbyshire. At least I'm on middle earth doorstep tho.   Good luck!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I dunno 6ypsy, apparently there used to be loads on here from SW and they have just disappeared.   I have spoken to a couple from Exeter and Torquay but South Cornwall is dead as far as BM goes, there are still a lot of profiles on but no movement on the ground.....sod it I'll have to move to middle earth lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

It has always been the way on here. not a lot goes on in the south Most of the meets I have went to have been up north   Just as well as if I had to go south I would need a boat                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Hiya JBT cant promiss but i may be down meva over bank holls so will try and call over to meet up with you all will be in the car as i shed loads of stuff to sort when im there jp                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Everybody hide your food JP eats everything !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 865 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption