Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone?

64 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2010 20:28:12 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cookies, cake, shortbread, apple crumble...........                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

cookies, cake, shortbread, and Apple crumble I love nuttkin xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hey WN, we use Naburn Lock site, lovely real ale pub within walking distance. Ideal for the kids LOL   My kids are 14 & 16...                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Suits me for popping in. . only live down the road :>
2 grandsons    2 and 7
Dates flexible at the mo.

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

http://www.naburnlock.co.uk/     had a quick look no mention or tents and groups Confused but its a starting piont                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

i used to go swim near naburn lock lol, just up the road.                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

did somebody mention apple crumble??? yummmy... i'm on my way!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

ahem...at the risk of treading on tezbos toes....sorry bud....may i just remind peeps that this is for the kids not the so called grown ups.The friendlys took a lot of flak last year for not being family friendly so lets have some good input and cut the crap before this becomes a non event.(climbs down from soapbox and hands back over to Terry)
grumpydraws's Profile
grumpydraws

In: march

i will come but only for a day as i cant camp due to a disability . but its a brill idea , make sure there is a high cliff then we can dangle the kids over the edge until we r ready to let them up    ahhhhh    just b4 we go home  
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

My two are 14 and 10,  we will come if we can get to this - I rely on public transport so if the costs are viable we will come, otherwise its a no goer....   message to nawe, always happy to have  bike mates over so if your  ever in Hull/surrounding  area, drop in for a crumble mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Right so so far we've got about 10 kids and 6 or so adults which is a bit of a shame considering all the whining last year that kids weren't included!! So where are you all??                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

so glad I didn't whine so no wrist slap for me..... was great to have a little Nut time to myself  tbh !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would be up for this any weekend in the summer hols but need to rely on someone else for four wheels rather than my two.  Hopefully not a million miles from middle earth.   My kids are 12, 11 and almost 6 - all girls.  You will either need two bouncy castles or the kids will have to take turns with the adults, why should they have all the fun?                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*You will either need two bouncy castles or the kids will have to take turns with the adults, why should they have all the fun?*

Now were talkin rockchick, come on peeps get ur kids out for a weekend of fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

I'm waiting for a definite date and venu...me plus daughter (13 next month) and possibly younger son, who's 16.                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

keep em coming guys..... going to be a longer summer hols this year, you may be grateful of this !                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

I'll have a word with my gruesome twosome and see if I can talk them into joining in on this event.  Bearing in mind they are 15 & 17, full of hormones and reluctant to anything child-like......what the heck, I'll drag them kicking and screaming if I have to.   Clap Thanks to RK for pushing this thread on.  I also thought there'd be a huge response especially from those that griped about the lack of family-friendly events last year!!!!   Blueboy.....using his own login for a change LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Maybe next time people gripe, suggest to them to organise something 'they would like' - funny how they suddenly stop mumbling when they have to do something......                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

couldn't agree more nutty oneClap(cassie by the way)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I've stated on tother rally thread there's just not enough interest to do what we hoped to do so unless someone has a better idea this will be shelved Thumbs Up

It's a shame for those of us with wee nippers but hopefully there's other events to attend Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 501 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption