Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone?

64 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2010 20:28:12 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Here Here ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Solrose's Profile
Solrose

In: button moon

Hands over a feather filled pillow Evil Smile  Honest found it in the corner Ermm..Sounds like a brilliant idea an defo count me in i'm up for a kid friendly rally be good to go to something I can take the wee yin too Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Neal you don't need a CRB check unless you're working with children. The kids will be supervised by their own parents, it's not a crèche lol. This wl be at parents own risk just like a rally!

Reaper you got a sado streak or summat, was only jokin about the tar honest!!

Solrose you'd be more than welcome ;-)
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Would be interested in bringing my grandsons for a day of fun. . but deffo no more camping for this granny!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Alice its a shame but I was offered 2 chalets at the pub for nowt but nobody showed any interest in them so I turned them down!

Be good to see you for the day all the same tho Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Is this still on RK ??                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I'm not sure Alice with the obvious lack of interest!!

Might just have to arrange a smaller gathering with an airbed for a bouncy castle Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

im still up for this terry   small do fine too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Ok Neal lets talk dates and go with majority so anyone deffo up for this, which weekend in the school hols is best for you? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

We camp anyway so could do a couple of days away at this, where abouts are you thinking of RK, and what age kids?   My lad might not be bothered as he's old enough to fend for himself, so I've promised my daughter that she can bring a mate this year. So some adult company would be a welcome distraction - have you ever spent time with more than 1 teenage girl - it's worse than doing time...                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I'm not sure of a venue yet 6ypsy. I think it will be fairer to see where everybody that's interested lives and try and get somewhere near the middle.

There's no age limit for kids, hopefully there'd be a good mix so they've all got at least one other kid to hang out with. I'd be bringing two of my lads aged 11 and 7 Thumbs Up

If peeps could state the age/sex of their kids it could help us to decide what sort of stuff to put on?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

one lad age 8      any time after 14th july be good for us   plenty of sites round scarborough be more for kids to go out to then  but ive got one in york thats quite good too wich has river bus upto york  Naighburn lock  its called and would be more central for people from midlands ect ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

RK as i am a big kid at heart and i saw bouncy castle PICK ME                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I'll put you down as one of he kids Jackie Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hay sis he said therell be a bouncy castle not want one i cant see how we can strap your butt down  anyaway LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

so who will adopt me for the weekend then lol   Oi twinnie i'm telling ......................... 'Mom he's being mean again'                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

CryCryCry BJ's after another adopted mom alreadyCryCryCry   *sniffs and blows nose*   Sorry BJ, out my hands now I'm on the scrap heap.... Confused WN, abuse your twinnie at will.........Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nut i want to keep you honest i do but i didnt think ur were going so i was lookin for a stand in xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

and you definately need keeping an eye on........ LOL  Don't know when or where it is yet adopted one, lets see when it falls and where, and if I can, I will bring the kids through for it, they'd love to meet their adopted sis xxxxxx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah will you make cake lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption