profiles with no pics

54 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2010 14:14:44 by nawe | Go to original / last post
stardust123's Profile
stardust123

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey peeps, put some pics on these profiles so we can see who we are talkin to, i know some of you may not be able to but its worth it, it makes browsing so much easier.   happy browsin x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Also you'll never appear in the "Featured Profile" if you don't have a photo. Thumbs UpI don't understand it really, this is a social and dating site, why wouldn't you post a picture? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I can understand some females not putting pic after violent partners and not wonting to be traced                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Welcome to the site stardust, maybe they're just plain ugly!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury

or maybe they married and dont want t other half to find em on a dating site !!!!! but as my mate said to his missus." its a social site " before he moved to scotland with a lass he met on ere lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL reaper

So is he still on using it as a 'social' site then or is he banned?? Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury

na mate when he moved she made him keep of the internet...lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

There is always a reason for no profile pic, just that some are valid and others are just plain naughty lol   But a recent experience has proven that even with a pic looks can be deceptive and cause magic moments lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*But a recent experience has proven that even with a pic looks can be deceptive and cause magic moments lol*

Howay jackie, you can't leave it there, spill the beans?? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nick750's Profile
Nick750

In: Reading

The only pic of me is on my licence & passport.
As I always get stopped at customs I have a feeling
that photo says 1 thing........
'Drug Mule' :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK i will enlighten through pm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stardust123's Profile
stardust123

In: bolton

deception, ugly looks, stalkers, etc, wow its too complicated for me, i guess variety is the spice of life after all, im glad i am what iam, i feel a song coming on haha x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BM Rule No 16   No singing in the Forum.Thumbs Down   (if u must, please go to the chatroom, where u can sing to your heart's content).Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Welcome to the site stardust!! Quote JP: "I can understand some females not putting pic after violent partners and not wonting to be traced". I can tell you that I know of more than one male who has a violent ex gf they're trying to avoid also! Reaper... do they shave internet yet in Scotland?  lol Nick... welcome to the site also.  But I don't believe you only have a passport photo!  Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a digital camera in 2010!  Even my Grandma has one.  So get a pic up, no excuse  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Haha i gotta say, i thought the same as RK's first comment, didn't put it tho lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I,m plain ugly!!..Still daft enough to put a pic up thoughPigBig smile   Probably explains why no-one talks to me more than onceLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Looks aren't everything !!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Says the squirrel with the pretty smileBig smileWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my profile is probably better off without my photos lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I have to resize mine to get all of me in shot !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6895 seconds. There are 447 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption