Rock Bike Fest

11 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2010 18:41:35 by Doh Boy | Go to original / last post
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hello All, I've added the Rock & Bike fest to the calendar and just starting this to see who's interested.   It's more of a music festival than bike rally, and both cars and kids are welcome, although non bikes have a separate camping area.   Most of the music is provided by cover bands, and they were fantastic last year. It runs through from Friday tea time to Sunday lunch, and the camp site opens Thurs if you want to arrive early.   Take a look at the website and see what you think. It's at Draycott, which is about 10 mins from M1 junction 25. If you want to get away from the music Draycott village is about a 15 minute walk away and has about 3 pubs in 300yds, what more could you want.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Follow the link to add your name   15 - 18 July 2010   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=807                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Cheers Kwak, very efficient! (of you not me lol!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Y W 6ypsy, thank you.                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds a great weekend, if anyone's passing my way en route and could give me a lift - much appreciated Thumbs Up Spalding (S Lincs), nr Boston/Peterborough   Have put it on the lift request page                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

shame i deffo cant do this one its the same weekend as my engagement party xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Too far for me ............ 5 miles!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

It's a good 25 mile run for me shadowfax, so I'll have to prepare well for the trip LOL   I like to support local things.  Last year was the first one and it's a good do if that one was owt to go by.  Great music at not too bad a price.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Just bumping this, as it appears as though there's a few takers now, it's not a massive event but if you want to meet up with folks I would arrange it beforehand.   Same weekend as RCs do and just down road too, so you can pay her a visit in the afternoon if you can tear yourselves away!    Note - it's NOT Rock and Blues                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

bump, even more takers now, good news!                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'm at the Cockrock (Cumbria) that weekend as are a few of the BMers, so won't make it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1071 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption