Brum to Squires - Sunday 18th April

40 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2010 22:55:23 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

There is a couple of us heading up to Squires on Sunday to meet with the merry folk of the north, if anybody wants to join the convoy let us know.

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any idea which route yr taking yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

I'm not, as 100 miles on my bike would require about 15 fuel stops and I would end up having very saw gonads lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

saw gonads !!!   Even worse than sore gonadsThumbs DownLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

ROFPML @ A J's comment   class LOL    (is that what's called thinking outside of the BOX?)   See ya tomorrow Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
bend1x's Profile
bend1x

In: Birmingham

Saw Gonads at the NEC once they were supporting act to Simply red but worse!                                                                                                                                                                             
bend1x's Profile
bend1x

Just found out I can't make SundayCry  Had a PM from FEARLESS who is in Redditch looking for a chance to ride out as a Pilly if anyone can help.......??                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

BJ, if you are doing A38 M1, I'll meet you this way if that's ok! Have wanted a run up to squires for a while but never got there.   Off out to sort cutting out problem now so will check back later.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi 6ypsy yes we are running that way we are leaving tamwoth about 9 then on to colevil and onto m1 should be A38 M1 just around 10 let bj have your number and she can call you as we leave colevil jp                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

We running up M1  M18  AI/M  A63 B1222                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

6ypsy pm sent :)                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Just a thought, but from the Midlands there are much nicer biking routes.

From west of the M1, there is Ashbourne, Buxton, Glossop, Woodhead to Barnsley and then on to Pontefract.

From east of the M1, I'd probably go Lincoln, Gainsborough, Goole via the superb A161 and then Selby.

Either route probably wouldn't take that much longer and it would be far, far nicer.  You could all come back on the motorway tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes your right but we not got the time to go the A roads we only got the day so going to take the boaring route if your there give us a prod and say hi hope to meet a few others there see you tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hope you all have a great ride tomorrow and heres hoping the weather stays how it is today....Thumbs Up I cant make it because I'm working..... but no complaints here because there's so much going on these days it's hard to keep up   ride safe and have fun....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

had a nice ride out to squires today......but didnt see anyone from here Unhappy  what time are you meeting up tomorrow (sun)
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi UD i was there from 11.30am - 7.30pm!  lol     If you put a pic on your profile people can look out for you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Hi UD We should be there about 11,30 all being well look out for the middle earth hobbit tee shirt if its sunny jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Or the BJ glasses lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Hi i should be able to make there tomorrow. Hopefully see some off you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

if any one going over from Hull pm me                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8115 seconds. There are 884 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption