Hello All

8 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2010 11:12:03 by adrenaline_Junkie | Go to original / last post
ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, I though I would say hello, im new to this site. Im going to be getting my bike license ASAP and then get my bike. I want either a honda shadow 125 or Suzuki Intruder 125 to start with and then get a Yamaha YZF-R6 in blue. 

Anyway, im Adz, 25 and live in southend and winchester, iv loved bikes for years but never pushed myself to get my license until recently.

I want to get to know and make new biker friends, all my mates i have at the moment bar 2 up north don't have any interest in bikes and well I do. So i want to be able to go out riding with mates, anywhere really, i want to go out on road trips, rides out, etc. 

Anyone have any questions, just ask :) 

Anyway, a big hello to you all :) 

Adz                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hello Adz .... and welcome ...again ... lol   Hope you get as much from the site as I do :)   Alex                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Adz and welcome.... think you've come to just the right place....Thumbs Up There's loads of folk with many many years of experience in all forms of biking on here who are willing to help with advice etc.... BTW.... YZF-R6 in blue. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Adz   Welcome to BM!     Good luck with finding a 125...have you done your CBT yet?   You've certainly found the right place for good advice and to make new friends.  Have a look on the events and see if you can get along to any, I'm sure you will soon have lots of new biking mates!     Hold tight and enjoy the rideThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Hi Adz... welcome to the nuthouse... sorry BM Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hi ace_morgan / Adz and welcome to the site Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi adz .....and welcome to the site . As you are over 21 there are many ways to pass your test.........ps i have a 125 i might be selling if you want to know more send me a pm                                                                                                                                                                              
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Welcome welcome !! Good choise with the r6 ! Great looking bikes                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 958 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption