Crept back In

20 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2010 18:08:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello to all

I was one of the first members on here, check out when I registered, way back in July 06 but haven't been back for a long time, long story and I think 4 different houses ago.

Anyway, I did see Speedy Claire, which I think is the only person I recognised.

Andy                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Welcome back Shadowfax, it'd be interesting finding out what you think of the place now!

Lots of things have changed, Matt's been busy, and there's lots of new faces.

See you at a ride out soon.

Mr P.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi Shadowfax

welcome back , hope my hairs ok and the sight of me hasnt scared you off !!!

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

heeey buddy.  Welcome back!!!  Where the hell have you been?   If I remember rightly, you (along with Claire, Mozie, etc) were one of the ones who helped me test the original BikerMatch.   SO much has changed since then!  26,000+ members later also!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi there shadowfax not met you but welcome back anyway, hope to meet up with you in the future                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Andy we met while members of another bike site, a few years ago now and both of us have changed our appearance a bit, had our hair cut off.   How's it going?   Sandi                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think I was in Wales the last time I was here ....... then I moved to Rugby, then Perry Barr, by the dog track, then Coleshill and now south side of Derby.

Matt was still living in the UK, but about to move and talking about selling his house

Finding my way around the site, there's lots of good looking women on here isn't there!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Sandi, I remember you Wink

Yep, its only in the last 6 months I had it all chopped, different job with the same company, more money and much more enjoyable                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Finding my way around the site, there's lots of good looking women on here isn't there!!

Shadow and me dont forget me lol

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Andy, not sure if I remember you..?!   i dint join till 2008, so don't know if you were still online then?   Anyways.. welcome back Hug  It'll soon feel like you've never bee away Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

sorry shadow for not realising your importance on this site,me only being a newbie,well nearly a newbie,hope we al meet up to your expectations,hope to meet up soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I've been here since 2007. doesn't that make me impotent?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey - welcome back Shadow Thumbs Up   **whispers to Shadow - beware of Jackie...she's weird!! lol!**                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Welcome back Shadow ... see you at a meet soon we hope :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Shaddow: "Hi Sandi, I remember you Wink"   Something we should know?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"Something we should know?"

Trouble causer lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK, so you're back, but don't expect any pressies jus cos it's yr birthday!Party   ps Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt, nope, noffin you SHOULD know, nosey beggar LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

First time I've ever had to pay for it .............

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hah!!!!!

That made you all look didn't it!!!

As in I've paid some money and become a full member after the freebie week                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 809 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption