Embarassing moments

20 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2007 18:38:02 by Di | Go to original / last post
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Come on "fess up". What did you do to make you cringe.                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

Me to start - only fair. Despite the incredulous looks from people who dont know me I was once in the police. No - that ISNT the embarrasing moment thanks for asking. But one day, when I was particularly off the mark, I appraoched an illegally parked vehicle went along its right hand side and knocked on the window of the person sat there. I of course asked the usual "Is this your car sir?" to which he replied that it wasnt. Ooh I thought - further Inspector Wexford style interrogation needed I think. "Are you insured to drive this car then sir?" I asked. "Nope" he replied curtly. I'm onto a good 'un here, I can tell. "Can I see your driving licence please sir?" "Not got one" he tells me. Happy days thinks me. Another desperate criminal off the road. One final question before I haul his sorry ass out of the car, bundle him off to gaol, slap on the back from the sarge and into the canteen for a well earned cuppa. "So may I ask, sir, what you are doing in charge of this vehicle?" "I'm not" he replies with a disgusted look on his face "He is" He points to the guy sat in the left hand seat....of a left hand drive car.                                                                                                                                                                               
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

that is fantastic Lol.. Im sure ive got one or two hidden somewhere in the back of my memory ....shall think of one today..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol daz thats so funny, but thing is that happened to me with a traffic warden, i learnt to drive in left drivin cars cos parents always had american ones and was parked in a carpark when he asked me if i was old enough to drive the car i was in, and i answered all his questions then said that he would be better speaking to the driver  it was priceless
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL @ storm & daz
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

Come on people. You cant all have led such uneventful lives. Spread a little happiness by telling your worst moments. You may even find that others had it even worse and yo actually got off lightly.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

LOL Now thats funny I have loads of embarassing stories cos thats the way my life is lol I met up with a bunch of biker mates, first meeting, there were about 12 of us and we went to Matlock bath, now my bike is possessed and anyone who knows me and the bike will tell u this thing has a brain.  Anyway we had a grand day out and were saying our goodbyes, when I went to start my bike, she was in neautral I was stood at the side of her, so I hit the start button, and she wasnt in neautral, she was taking the piss again, it lunged forward and fell on me Embarrassed so after 3 guys helped get it off me, I gave a bow and sed jesus christ women riders eh!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

The same bike a short while after, was at my local shops and was waiting for my lad to come outta the shop, was sat on the bike with the side stand down, as soon as my lad put his weight on the rear peg the side stand snapped in half, once again I was trapped under it, my lad was nearly wetting himself laffin, and a little old lady was trying to get the bike of me Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Neo1603's Profile
Neo1603

In: Hull

When I first got my GS125 about 7 years ago I was well pleased but well aware that it wasnt much to look at and wasnt exactly bursting with power etc...   Anyway after a while of being on the roads I gathered that fellow bikers would nod to one another as they passed as they were doing it to me too even though I was riding a 125 and they were on fine beasties of bikes!   So one Sunday afternoon after a day of being nodded at I decided I was gonna nod at the next biker I saw.....  instead of nodding at me they just shook their head as if to say "you aint in the same league pal" and sped off Cry Which once I had got oven the embarrassment I saw the funny sideLOL. That will show me I suppose Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Neo1603's Profile
Neo1603

In: Hull

Ah just remembered another one....   When on a date at a guys house who I had fancied since I was 16, I had arranged to slep at my mums house round the corner but told her I was unsure whether I would be coming home (nudge nudge wink wink Wink)  and said I would text and let her know.    Anyway, by about 11.30 I hadnt texted my mum so she texted to see if I was ok.  I texted back " Hiya mum, dont know if I am stopping yet as his son has been poorly.  Havent even kissed yet!!  Will let you know wheat is happening when I know..."   At the time I sent the text, he was tending to his son upstairs.  When he came back downstairs he went over to his phone, started laughing and threw the phone to me before disappearing upstairs to his son again...  I had sent the text to the wrong phone!!!!!  I was soooooo embarrassed!!!   Anyway it did one good thing anyway as he came over and gave me a kiss when he came back downstairs - didnt work out though but am now best mates with his sister Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

the joys of mobile phones, thought the biker one was brill too   nod, nod, nod               LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

As some may have gathered from a previous post I am somewhat against scooter riders. But thats only because they tend to be owned by 16 year old chavs who think its ok to sit on yer back wheel with their sawn off exhausts and see how much they can distract you. Other than that we all start out biking at the bottom end of the ladder - hell, if you saw the state of my bike you'd say I was still down there.   I always give a nod to fellow bikers and have a soft spot for ickle 125's as they are great fun and I loved mine.   The only reason I dont nod is if I am paying attention to the road and forget - lets assume Neo that this was the case for you... who would fail to acknowledge you on purpose!                                                                                                                                                                               
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

know what u mean bout mobiles neo,god i've made some similar mistakes myself and got in2 a whole load of s**t cos of it!! luckily managed to talk and smile myself out of it,but now always double check am sending text to right person!! the only bike i've had so far was a little yamaha passola,49cc,it got me to work and back when i was a teenager. i loved the fact i could just bog off when i wanted to tho,even tho i vertually had to get off and push it uphills!!!
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

I was 17, yeah it was a while agoBig smile, I had a ratty 250 ram-air suzuki. at 2.30 on a damp wednesday I passed my test, (such as it was in those days), at 7.30 I'm riding through Rickmansworth with an ecstatic grin on my face and my mate on the back, (legally, at last), expounding on my virtue's as an experienced quallified biker. Suddenly the man in blue steps out in front of me and I come to a stop. He goes through the formalities, to which I have all the right answers including the fact that I am a qualifiedand experienced biker, (big grin to my mate), at which point he enquies as to why such an experienced rider as myself is travelling the wrong way down the one-way high street Embarrassed aarghh!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol red classic mate   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

I'm a big bad outlaw, (previous life), three of us pull up at the lights. My TR6 chop, Trash's Dyatona chop, and Whale on a Z1 rat. Into the midst of us comes a spotty yoof on a GT125. He looks along the line and grins, wiinnggg, wiinnggg, goes the little Suzy. We look at each other and Whale grinsBig smile, whooom burbble, goes the Kwaka. The lights change and like s**t off a shovel the Kwaka roars away, leaping like a springing leopard, lifting the front end in a graceful arcShocked......and coasts to a stand at the other side of the lights. At which point the little Suzy catches up, and the rider hands Whale the drive chain that had been shed onto the road. I don't think I've ever seen somebody go quite that colour before or since. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

ohhhh Red what a classic story....                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

I had an embarrasing moment tonight when I tried to move me mams disabled electric buggy (well the buggy aint disabled but u know what I mean) I sed well how do u work this thing, stood in front of it, pressed a lever, it shot forward and pinned me up against the bedroom wall (which may I add its been a long time since I been pinned up against a bedroom wall lol) My son just fell on the bed in heaps of laughter, and I nearly broken me bloody knee cap   Never a dull moment, word of advise keep away from them buggies there damn dangerous                                                                                                                                                                             
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

sorry julia, gotta go to the loo before i wet meself laughing.................                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 748 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption