Disappearing topic!!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2010 13:35:33 by clarissa | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I posted on a topic about an hour or two ago that was started by bikerbird about kids at rallies. When I pressed send to post it the whole thread vanished Shocked

whose pinched it then?? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

You,ve broke the internet terry!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Oh my god Phil that sounds expensive! ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Trust you RK...........is nothing safe in your handsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I bought a topic at Asda the other day and left it on my desk whilst I had a meeting.

That one disappeared too!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I really don't know what to say Tracey except apologies to the billions of internet users that may have been affected by my technology today Embarrassed

LOLLOL Geoff, my kids sweets kept vanishing today too, funny that eh

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"Geoff, my kids sweets kept vanishing today too, funny that eh"

Ha ha!!  Odd that mate!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I bought a topic at Asda the other day and left it on my desk whilst I had a meeting. That one disappeared too!   PMSL....ClapThumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I deleted it because the SUBJECT WAS ALL IN CAPS. I'm sick of telling people the rules and then having to keep fixing topics myself.   Therefore it's DELETED and I've PMd the person who started the topic with the contents of the original post.   I've warned about this numerous times in the forums, I AM, AND I WILL BE DELETING EVERY TOPIC THAT HAS IT'S SUBJECT IN CAPS.   Moderators will be doing the same, so save yourself and us time.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

That explains that thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

**** heaving bosom and weak knees in Boss Mans direction .... manliness luv it Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerbird123's Profile
bikerbird123

In: worcester

I am writing this in the tiniest letters to let you know the disappearing topic which isnt edible or buyable or returnable is now back.....feast your eyes, not meant to rile anyone, just expressing an opinion on having grown up fun without little cute tots tottering around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

"swoons" along with BJ...  (my bosom is bigger than hers Matt Embarrassed )                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

*** note to self buy push up bra !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...with bungee cords for straps!Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol jesus.   Ok 2 more topics deleted... "My favourite sweets" and "My favourite word".   Lets stop spamming the site with crap please folks!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

where have the fav sweetie and fav word thread gone??Wacko

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

How about a favourite booze thread ?? Would that disappear too ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

read my post just before yours.   We (or at least I) don't want anymore word games and junk on the forums... we've got plenty enough without listing our favourite bloody everything.   Soon we will have a topic for everyone's favourite number, colour, fruit, monkey, etc                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Go Matt!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7959 seconds. There are 1187 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption