Barmouth attendees

158 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2010 00:47:42 by Bat | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

If its not down get your name down now so we can suss tent spaces wahoooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Should be 62, according to the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There are at least 3 on the events page who won't be going now, and a few on the list here who aren't on the events page. So neither is a definitive list of who's going.I guess we'll just have to wait and see who turns up. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Well ... all I know is Im def going ... all that way to get Gary drunk ... and watch him ... streeeeeeek ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Streek or shreak?? Either way, way to go Gary......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol ... we have no chance of him doing it ... but will be fun trying ... lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmm Gary streaking or in his speedos ......................                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Start with one and end with the other ... speedos then streek ;) Best of both BJ ... lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If i can get him in speedos i'll be happy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... you get him in them ... and we will get him out of them ... Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oi you two, pack it in, I'm starting to get worried! ShockedLOL

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

they are being sooooo naughty Gary Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

What did i do ????                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Dont kow what you mean :0                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

oi behave u lot this is the list 4 the barmouth attendees not ya speedo banter lol so can sum1 copy n paste the list as i cant from me hospital bed and sooooo sadly remove my name from the list, sob sob sob (can sum1 take a pik of gb in his speedos plez 4 me to perv......i mean look at)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol ... will take one on my phone so can send it to you straight away ... hey, you could give instructions fron your sofa ;) lol    Sorted list out and deleted your name Drobess :(                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

1.             Karey2.             BJ3.             Bluesbiker4.             JPharley 5.             cw6.             GBeldon 7.             Bandit_Mr_P 8.             SV_Shell 9.          Scorpio54 10.          YATTER 11.          yamahama12.          Ebbsy1 (Liz) 13.          mitchie14.          Rob1050 15.          Clarissa 16.          Adz 17.          Alex 18.          Rooster Roo 19.          Madhat           20.          Peter27 21.          Nobby 22.          BikerBIll 23.          tazant 24.          Shadowfax 25.          Gypsy   26 & 27. Bandit Lover (& Danny) 28 & 29  AJ and kelly 30.          Old fart 31.          kfoggy67 32.          Bat 33.          Eltel   34.          nawe 35.          old red 36.          Mandi 37.          firebladejohn 38.          aircoolednuts 39.          timeout40.          indymycat41.          Blackberry 42.          Panman43.          rockchick1965 44.          Simon 45.           Earthwind46.          Serendipity                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs am sure you can persuade the Gary to aid ur recovery with a pic lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

me names off the list ;(      i shall await the pik tho                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

so sorry you cant come we could have written all over your plaster xx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 832 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption