moto gp

16 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2010 10:33:28 by DG99 | Go to original / last post
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lorenzo,who said he would not be fit to race?ben spies,a rookie eh?both have shown how good they really are,and thats only the first race,bring it on,edwards eat your leathers boy,your on your last season.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Wish we'd seen what happened to Stoner, who was clearly quickest.   Incidentally see the speed trap times ? Slowest bike on track ?           A certain Mr V. Rossi.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Excellent race ............ wud have been good to see what happened to all the fallers !!!!   Think my wee side bet on Dovi was a good investment after all Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury

rossi was excellent..but hats off to spies and de puniet.. will be good when they get back to europe.. see if the ducati is still competetive with the big bang engine or will rossi run away with title before he moves on at end of season !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

No point in being quickest Rob,,,if you can't stay on the track !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Thumbs Up   Bet the paper will be questioning his abilities under pressure this week.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Can't believe no one mentioned Nicky hayden. Hope it wasn't a flash in the pan.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Squashy i thot it was great to see HAyden back in top form and if the rest of theseason produces such gud races i shall be happy as a pig in S***                                                                                                                                                                              
stardust123's Profile
stardust123

In: bolton

have i missed the second race? what day n what time is the next moto gp?                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Next race is Jerez, Spain, 2nd of May.  Japanese round was cancelled due to the ash situation.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
stardust123's Profile
stardust123

phewww thankgod for that, i nearly had a panic attack lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stardust123's Profile
stardust123

OMG what a race, my heart nearly stopped haha, well done lorenzo, i said last year watch out for him.  DanPed busier than the greek treasurer, too funny, nice hand shake at the end there, cant wait for the next race                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

Great race, but did you watch the Moto2 race?  Superb racing, including a comedy, everyone fall off moment when some spilt fuel was laid down on the track, no one hurt and a belting finish to the race.  That Lorenzo feller loves himself so much though, hats off to him but, give your ego a rest sonny Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
stardust123's Profile
stardust123

watched a bit of it on my laptop only because i clicked on the wrong race, so i saw them all sliding off the track unbelievable haha bet thats what they thought too                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

the 125 & Moto2 race were absolutely cracking. I found the MotoGp race pretty boring tbh until the last few laps. Considering the MotoGP is supposed to be the premier race - the grid looked pretty forlorn compared to the other 2. I know due to economies etc some teams have pulled out etc, but something needs to be done to bring it back on target again. Here's hoping the next round will be more exciting.                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

Yeah know what your saying, something like 32 riders in the other races, 18 in Motogp, looks bad, but then again do we want to see more Honda, Ducati, Yamaha clones in there?  Shame Kawasaki dropped out, I wish Suzuki would come good, they definitely need more manufacturers in there.  I still miss the 500 two strokes, I wish they did a Classic 500 GP class running in conjunction with the MotoGP, bit like when they ran the classic racing with the great Bazza Sheene in it as a fixture on the grand prix circuit.  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 807 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption