Loomies - A32 - Winchester Tomorrow

29 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2010 00:35:15 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

In: Farnborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, I wil be at Loomies between 10:30 and 11:00 am tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up, for a chat, ride out etc.

The weather looks great and you get hundreds of bikers there.

Look forward to seeing at least someone there.

Have fun

call or text  me 0XXXX XXXXXX

David

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Mmmm mob number given out .... can feel a wind up coming on lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

JACKIE.... Play nice with the new boy or I will have to take your pens away.

She is harmless really air ;-)

Hope you have a good ride out and stay safe                                                                                                                                                                              
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

hey, been some concern over me giving out my mobile number well maybe niave but I think most people are pretty nice out there.   You lot take care and have fun   acn                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Aircooled, I've removed your mobile number for your own safety lol.

The last person who posted their mobile number had their phone bill traced by martians who found him and removed his eye balls and his left kidney for use in a soup they were making.

Seriously, it's a naughty (I think, I should know really but I don't.  Nor do I care lol!), so don't do it again.  Consider yourself reprimanded LOL.

Good luck on your run.  We're going out with RoSPA today so I have to be good UnhappyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We are all nice on here ACN, tho if some forget to take thier meds ...............

To be honest most of us have the others numbers comes in handy when trying to sort meets, but I do agree with Geoff ... there are SOME you would not want to get hold of it... unless you fancy your very own stalker?   (see my above reply) LOL lol ...                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

*** muttering under her breathe ... if folk didnt keep changing the lock on the meds cupboard ......

ACN its ok i have already picked my stalking victim so your safe Big smile

(now were did i put THAT pic)

But if anybody wants to stalk me feel free my mob nunber is
01234 007007 LOL   sits and waits patiently

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Flip I've just typed a post and somehow ended up clicking on nod, no idea who I nodded at oops Embarrassed    Anyway as I was trying to say...   It's not just BM members who can read the posts on here and it's easier to PM a number than to have it changed cos some twit keeps texting or calling you at all hours.   I hope you had some company today David, looks like another nice day.   LOL I've just looked and it was ACN I nodded at, soz mate.                                                                                                                                                                               
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

I do not like the idea of a Nanny State and I certainly do not need nannying on here either. There is nothing in the rules and policies about whether I choose to put my mobile number on here and therefore I do not believe you have the right to remove it because you are worried whether I will recieve crank call. I am quite capable of turning my phone off when I want, should anyone decide to make rude, obscene or other malicious use of the phone number then I am quite able to report thethe police who will take the required legal action, i.e. it is an arrestable offence. It is not illegal for me to post my phone number, I have not done wrong, I do not need protecting, I would therefore ask you to stop interferring and let us as adults make our choices, even if you do not always agree with them. Believe it or not most people are nice and we should not give in to the few cranks who try to spoil it for us all.                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Nanny state??  I did it for your benefit mate and you kick off!

As others have said, anyone with an internet connection could have got your mobile number.  I think you need to think about what exactly the Police would say if they found you'd posted your mobile number on an open site, should you start getting malicious calls?

I said in my post above that I wasn't sure if it was against the rules, but this wasn't the reason I removed the number.  I did it as a favour to you to avoid the risk of you getting grief.

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

If you had half the fun today that we had at big breakfast you will have had a fantastic time ACN Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

Geoff, you may think that was your intention, but you could have asked. And yes regardless of where your phone number is the police would take action, because the caller would be committing an offence. It is the same as if I gave my phone number to a friend and they made malicious calls. The act of giving the number does not give the person permission to abuse. The law believe it or not is quite clear on this one.   I just think you should not have done this and yes you were interfering and nannying where you had no need to.   Sorry to go on, but you wer not acting in my interests, only your own, please do not interfere again.                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Sorry but I had your best interests in mind.  If you're not happy speak to Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Hey Aircooled! I too am peed at you! Not cos you posted your number (which I have anyway - watch out for my malicious calls lol) but because you went to Loomies and didn't tell me!!   I use a lot of sites, and one of the 'rules' is always don't put out any personal info... so while I hear (and agree) with what you say... it is a no no on public sites.   c x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ACN - What a moderator says, goes!  If you don't like it, please feel free to find a site where you can post all your personal info in the public forums!  Geoff has my complete support and always will.   I personally have been threatened with legal action MULTIPLE TIMES when someone has been stalked and harassed after giving their phone number out on BM.   To protect myself aswell as you, it's a huge NO NO to put your number on your profile or post it in the forums.   I really thought all this was in the rules page, so I'm gonna go read it and make sure.  If it's not there then it will be in a few minutes.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

"Geoff has my complete support and always will."

I feel positively moved!  I think I may even cry a little.

LOL

ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

kin ell its turning into Jerry Springer.   For the record I was that person abducted by aliens.Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and i was the alien .................                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

I feel a Jeremy Kyle moment coming on *shudders*                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

If someone is about to tell me that Brummie Jackie is my mum, then I'm off!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8430 seconds. There are 1199 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption