hello

18 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2010 18:20:48 by JP | Go to original / last post
bunny123's Profile
bunny123

In: bridgwater
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi im bunny, let the jokes begin!, i ride a trike and live in sunny zummerzet, and yes that is the way to spell it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hi Bunny , 

you will be sent the key to the meds cabinet in PM ... the crayons are in the bottom drawer, watch VFR as he likes to take the blue ones.

Make sure you have your straight Jacket on repeat order & have it checked regularly, Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Hi Bunny

welcome to the .......... erm ................. special place Big smile, the padded room is mine, but if you get the one next to it i have dug a tunnel so we can share choc biscuits (but dont tell anyone ssshhhhhh)

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Hi bunny, like the name :-) watch bj and the tunnel, cus she'll break into your cell and pinch all your chocolate :-) you.ll find we have regular get togethers and ride outs. Keep an eye on the events pages for details. See Jackie i can be sensible, but only some times. ** goes back behind the sofa with his colouring book and felt pens **
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

******  CYTM stop sucking the felt pens!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

Being the only SANE one, by the look of it, I'll say Hi and welcome to the club bunny123   *I can't stop, I'm  off to my appointment with mental health advisor* Wacko >>>>>                                                                                                                                                                             
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

In: Watford
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Hi Bunny, welcome.

BJ pass me a pen when youve done with them Wacko

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hello...o..o...o...o...oo  Is there anyone there?? Can someone show me the way out?
(wanders off muttering !!)

PS welcome bunny :>

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi Bunny If you manage to offend any females on here just say jp told you to say it, im in that much trouble it wont make any odds now                                                                                                                                                                                 
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

welcome bunny, welcome aboard............Jp how long is the hit list now???LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

"Jp how long is the hit list now???"   Drobs it's so long now it's more like a jp's in the *hit list LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lmao ... well he has yet to offend me .. but maybe thats cos I have never met him yet heheheh                                                                                                                                                                              
bunny123's Profile
bunny123

ahh thank you one and all, as i used to work in mental health i can provide any help thats needed!, orange pens taste the best full of goodness!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

O o o o bunny please may i have the yellow ones cos they tatse like banana yummy in my tummy ......................... Drobs stole my other ones and fed them to JP !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

ahh thank you one and all, as i used to work in mental health i can provide any help thats needed!, orange pens taste the best full of goodness!!   PML a ready-made nut job, bliss! That means he will have his own jacket with shiny buckles and probably his own 'blonde' wig; which is a relief cos my fingers are sore with all that knitting Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
bunny123's Profile
bunny123

shiny buckles ooh you know the way to a mans heart!!!!, yes jackie lets do a sneaking raid, you show em some thing shiny to distract em and i'll nick the yellow and orange pens!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Bagsy the red ones for me!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi shell As you are from the Neutral zone you are fairly safe                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8428 seconds. There are 327 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption