SouthWest Scotland Ride-out

27 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2010 19:38:59 by Doh Boy | Go to original / last post
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi Guys,   Being a relative newcomer to the forum, I thought I would suggest that those of us in the SouthWest of Scotland meet up at a suitable location for a ride out.   Feel free to suggest day / place / time.                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

now that would be good but only if some kindly gent or woman would be willn to give me pilly Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Come on Yeti's  - get some suggestions going for this - can't have the Hobbit's beating ya on the ride out stakes!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hiya hfg You wont some suggestions we could sell you some                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Didn't think you would want to cross the border to attend this Tongue As long as passport and inoculations are in order you are more than welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

mmmm wat your suggestion Doh Boy will pay u later lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Pay me for what MH  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

.... wondering if this may be a good chance to infiltrate Yeti headquartes !                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

lol doh boy u pay jpharley for the suggestions lol   and bj the further u go into yeti territory the smarter they get, so be warned lol we laugh in the face of padded mittens, choc, tickle sticks, and any thing else u got lol  H..O..R..N..E..Y   (HOME OF RELATIVLEY NEARLY ENTELLEGENT YETIE)  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

I don't need to pay for suggestions, I have plenty of my own.   Just been down to the isle of whithorn today for a run, weather was smashingThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Make it an overnighter some place then can really enjoy it!

Scotland will be a long run for the hobbitses :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

No further than the kelts coming to Hobbit land Tongue   You are more than welcome shell to come North anytime you like, if you give me prior warning I'll make sure the border is open for you. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

How about border security for the Hobbits ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

That's why I said to give warning, that way they won't shoot at you as you try to cross  LOL   Well they may shoot..........but only to scare.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

O great now that sounds soo inviting lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Be brave Jackie you can do it. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I love Gods Country Doh so once you have finialised a place and stuff let me know   ( mmmmm note to self root out yeti nets )                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

I don't care were we (open to all) go, if your coming up to gods country for any of the rallys then it could be tied into that.                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

sounds like a plan doh boy depends on how long u want to make the ride out ?? i can provide a overnite stop off for the hobbits coming up room for plenty tents might even make special disspensation for shell nd that man cause of shell,s back !(spare bed avaliable) even tho she putts it on lol   anywhaer round the borders a good day out plenty pubs etc for good food   just depends on when i,ve got a busy summer lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Cheers bigend, like you say I've got a busy summer ahead.   Agree with any where around the borders, what about during the Kelso weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 300 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption