Happy Easter to all

7 Posts | Latest reply on 07/04/2010 21:11:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Chocolate Easter bunny
In a jelly bean nest,
I'm saving you for very last
Because I love you best.
I'll only take a nibble
From the tip of your ear
And one bite from the other side
So that you won't look queer.
Yum, your'e so delicious!
I didn't mean to eat
Your chocolate tail till Tuesday.
Ooops! There go your feet!
I wonder how your back tastes
With all that chocolate hair.
I never thought your tummy
Was only filled with air!
Chocolate Easter bunny
In a jelly bean nest,
I'm saving you for very last
Because I love you best.

Happy Easter to everyone xxxxxxxxx
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Same to you Jackie, hope you have a good one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

mmmmm so thats were u gettn the chocolate from bj lol                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Happy Easter to you BJ  and everyone else                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Happy Easter to all my friends on here see you soon love Bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

I have contacts at cadburys .............. yummy in my tummy

have a great weekend whatever you choose to do Heart

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I ate 12 creame eggs one after the other...nice.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1153 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption