HI - drinks on me, card behind the virtual bar

8 Posts | Latest reply on 12/03/2007 18:43:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thought I would stick my head round the door and say "hello" before I start posting my 2p worth on other threads.   I live just north of Manchester now, but I grew up in Derbyshire, so tend to do most of my riding down there, so if anyone wants to go for a spin get in touch.  I dont care what bike you ride from 125cc to 2300cc, or how long you been riding, or if you still learning, as long as you dont mind sticking to the speed limits. I drive for a living so cannot afford to risk my license.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hi ya fraglette, welcome to the loony binLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hi fraglette,glad u joind us hun! x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi fraglette welcome to bm, i wont be able to join you on  ya ride outs  cos got no bike, well apart from the old trusty raleigh chopper !!!!  heheheheh  hope you find some peeps to meet an ride with though                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hi welcome aboard.   I live not too far at the moment, in Rochdale.  More than happy to arrange some ride-outs.  Weekends are a little crap now that Laura is in Holland so could do with clocking up some miles.   Might sort one out for this weekend.  Dont know about speed limits tho.  Im no speed demon, but the speed limits here in the UK are crap.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

would have to be the Sunday, as I am working on the Saturday.    The speed limits are not too low in this country, as long as you pick the right roads lol.  The A6 ....... 50mph pathetic, but get on some B roads and 50mph is pushing it to the limits, even though the limit is 60mph.   Mind you I always ride slower when riding with new people, it takes a while to build the trust in their riding.  I learnt that lesson 4 or so years ago, there was a group of us that used to ride, and a newbie joined us as his mates didnt want to go out, as it looked like rain.   We did visit him in hospital .... ooops!  He learnt the painful way where to spend his money, should have been on full leathers and additional training rather than bling and tat for his bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
candy man's Profile
candy man

In: manchester

hi fraglette am in manchester to just wondered ive you bin to rivvy barn could place to see plenty of bikes and bikers jason                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have been there quite a few times, I just dont find it that friendly a place.  Unless you go there and know people or go there with people, no one speaks to you.  I prefer Matty or Devils to be honest, every time I go there I end up talking to people I have never seen before in my life, and the worse the weather the more likely you are to get talking to people.  Come to think of it, I dont find the Hartside too friendly either.   I must try Horseshoe pass at some point?  anyone been?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 306 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption