Rally`s

15 Posts | Latest reply on 20/03/2007 10:29:45 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello Im new to the forum but have been around the site for a few weeks. Is there anyone into rallying, here is a list of the ones that i am contemplaiting going to Butlin`s Thunderspirit Into the valley Farmyard party yorkshire pudding rally Hopefully bye the time these rallys come around i will have found a partner to share my tent with,then it will make everything worthwhile Take care,ride safe and have fun...........Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes, definately at Butlins and hopefully some of the others too so may meet you there - wont be any sharing of tents tho, going with my own leather clad biker if all goes well!!! Be nice to catch up with you tho and some of the others if they're going to any too? Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I am going to NEC & Thundersprint, not doing any big rallies or butlins this year, I may do a couple of small ones.  Will be going to Day of Champions (annual thing with me).  Hopefully all three uk WSB rounds, shifts willing & a couple of club supermoto events to cheer on a friend who is starting his 1st seasons racing.  Maybe Bikefest?  The big one though is going to the TT, 10 days of mayhem with friends, and I have struck gold, my pillion is my friends son, and he is a damn fine pillion and a good lad, when he is old enough i dont think he will have any choice on whether he rides bikes or not with us lot around lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

for info: I started work on the Events section of the site at weekend.  Its looking more difficult than I first thought, and im still trying to work out how it should be managed (Who adds, approves, manages etc all the events).   Fingers crossed this should make it easier for members to arrange get-togethers.   Welcome to the site also, lots of new members this last few weeks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

Is anyone doing the Middle Wicket rally at Burley this weekend? me and several mates will be there                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

No info about this one maybe a run out one of the days can you tell us where?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

the rock n blues in derbyshire is a good rally                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

Hi Gs   Its advertised in BSH its a good little rally, all I know is it ats a cricket club at Burnley, not much good am I lol I just follow everyone else. Where are u GS?   Hmm last time I went to Rock and Blues, 2005, I only just got thro the gate and fell off in the mud LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thanks for the info there rock chick i will look into that one!!   hi there bikerjulia I am in a good loacation to get to most places ,on the edge of woodhead pass  in the middle of sheffield , huddersfield and barnsley. Burnley a good run out been  there a few times  possibly have a run there if the snow keep away , its been forcast for the weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah the rock n blues can get lets say a bit muddy if the rian comes lol, i went last and the weather was great! and whats better for me is i only live ten mins away from it woooohooooooo pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hear is the rock n blues web site, im deffo going the scorpions are there ace!!!!!!!!!!!!   http://www.rockandblues.uk.com/                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

if anyone  is intersted great  small rally on at easter  in norfolk hosted  by midwaymcc good beer and bands  ask for more info                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

one for you fbk                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Sounds good to me ,certainly up for that one!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

More than likely be at Bulldog Bash and possibly Rock and Blues depending on if I get test passed in time to take Ducati as fella taking on on his pillion so could be a tight squeeze if not lol!!! Altho, rather than be left out, will prob go in car as last resort so may be nice to meet up with some of then? Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1212 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption