OMG!!! Mod2 on Monday 29th March

62 Posts | Latest reply on 31/03/2010 12:14:42 by darylt | Go to original / last post
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi All,

I'm really excited for Monday; but I'm starting to worry now. Shocked

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

DD dont worry be happy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Daryl.........all the best for the 29th, you will be fineBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Daryl, just take these words that my EXAMINER for my mod 2 told me :- 

Ride for yourself, ride how you would normally ride & do not be thinking what does he want me to do. Relax, Ride and Enjoy.

I am sure you will do fine,  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah sv's right mate, just go and do it, try to ignore the nasty man lol....just enjoy it mate focus on the reward afterwards...good luck Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good luck Daryl..... I'm keeping me fingers crossed that the weather is kind to you and that all goes well......Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Good luck mate !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

DD will have kettle on for afternoon tea lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Good luck mate, ride safe Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

good luck................you'll be fine.............xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

good luck & fingers crossed for you Daryl Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

good luck Darly its nothing to worry about,just go for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Darly? sorry mate,how can you tell i not been well,all the same good luck  Daryl.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Good Luck Daryl!    Like Shell says, just treat it as if you're on a normal ride out, you know you can do whats required, just go and prove it to em! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm always told to be postive, not negative so....                         CONGRATULATIONS! Daryl Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hey Daryl Relax and be postive, good luck mate,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

piece of p..s daryl hed doon ass up `n` go for it lol   seriously relax in your own time good luck..m .                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs

good luck mate nothin u havn,t done b4 just relax n,d forget it,s a test it,ll come natural                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen

Cheers for all the support....I am going into it with a positive mind.

I said that I would pass my Mod1 and I did.

Guess this is the final hurdle so hence the nerves, but at the end of the day I will be fine -- unless someone knocks me off my bike during the test. LOL LOL

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

you'll be fine...........you know you can do it.............xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption