Squires spring show

102 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2010 14:09:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

not dirty enough yet phillLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"I never thought of dyno as entertainment lol you're easily pleased Geoff"

You know me too well lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Glorious sunshine here in Barnsley...think it will be the same in Leeds! Not a lot of stalls there, but there was the Dyno testing, suspension setting, the IAM are there and you can go out on an assessed ride, theres clay pigeon shooting.. and a clothing stall ....as well as a shop.   I'm gonna be there from about 11 i think, will probs be sat right outside the cafe as we were sat on the side benches yesterday, but the music was so loud you couldn't have a proper conversation unless you shouted.....   dont you just hate it when the music stops unexpectedly?!?    lol   Ride safe everyone..see you there.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just got back after a 250k ride out.....nice to meet some of you at squires,,, those i didn't will try to nxt time.... weather was ok till 5k from home then the normal rain started,,,,,didn't get to wet...for a change....craig                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi all had great time with you up in the north more new faces and great welcome thanks for a good day jp                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Was great to meet up with the brummie lot again and to meet some new non brummies aswell.   Also wonderful to see UKHR out n about again hope to see lots more of you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Twas a nice day there today,.. no rain either, which made it even better, but it did look a bit threatening later on. I hope the bloke on the busa, who got hit by that car got away just a damaged pride and joy.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Was a good meeting, missed some old friends but made some good new ones  which i hope we'l meet again                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

It was lovely to see familiar faces again and just as lovely to see some new ones. There were a couple of people missing who said they'd be there, I hope nothing bad prevented them getting there.   Paul thanks for the lift, much appreciated Thumbs Up     I took a few photos but when I tried to upload the first one I got a message saying it was too large. It's no larger than all the other photos I've added to the calendar over the years. Confused  Hopefully I'll get it sorted then I can add my photos.   BTW would the man who said hello to me, while I was waiting at the main door, but had to rush off let me know who he is?  Embarrassed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Did it have my boobs on it Kwak - if so that'll explain it lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Another great day at SquiresThumbs Up Was good to see you all and to meet new faces.   I left about 7.45pm...just as it started to rain, but it was only a light shower... so all in all a great weekendSmile   Hope to see you all again soon Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Great day with excellent company as usual, nice to see some new faces and some old and UKHarley rocks !!!!!!!!   I now have a new best friend called Betsie ........... she floats my boat Wink   See you all again soon i hope and o yes by the way CW , you will get urs next time !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kwak,,,,,i could be that man!!!!!! tho we have met before!!!!Confused mind you,,,,you were waiting for your specksLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that it, Kwak - just the piccy of Paul?   If u r still having probs, mspaint will reduce photo size                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

sorry Auntie did my mug break the camera lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL @ Jackie and 6ypsy   XK, I don't have any problem resizing my photos, thanks for the advice tho, I always resize them before I upload them. The photos are within the required size and format. The one photo that's on there Matt uploaded for me after I emailed it to him.   CW, oops sorry Chris Embarrassed, I'm a bit blind without me specs on.   EDITED BY ME: All my photos are now on. I have no idea how but they weren't resized!! I DID resize them, honest Matt!  I'm still trying to get used to this updated software, Windows7.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I counted 20 members at Squires, including meself.   Photos Link   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=750                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Another member said he was there so that's 21 out of 28. Nice turn out.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh it was a good turnout, don't forget some members went on the Saturday aswell, some went both days Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh aye, I did forget that fact, ta Kaz. So maybe we had a full turn out eh?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1261 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption