roadburners 5th st georges rally

11 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2010 00:01:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Due to flooding in area in past month, the venue has changed on events list from Egremont rugby club , to Maryport Rugby club, sorry for the mix up .still same dates as shown on events list                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

loved cumbria  and folks down there commin again , should i book carrie? real bands this time lol.m                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

yeh you can book it if your sure, but you can always pay when you arrive, although its a bit cheaper if you book it now. i will be there and so will my brother all weekend ,as we help organise it ,and set it up , help you put your tent up too if you want lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ta carrie ,mite need new tent ,burst the zip twice last week aaaaagh dont know if it was any colder with wide open door .think it was invite to de-frost me  chortle chortle.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

23rd - 25th April   (to everyone: don't forget the date in the TITLE when adding events to the forum, Cheers)     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=735                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

My wee flower if i had known it was wide open i wud have ......................................                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmmmmmmmm, will live in hope lol.flower of middle earth  m                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

wahoo i best practice me ninja like night manouvers then                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just watched country file iknow where we were was ok  but some of the fields down there had a foot of rubble on them ,i think you mite stubb a toe `n` let the stealth ninja thing oot the bag bj lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Can't make this one, as I'll be at Skeggy for the MCN bash                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no one else interested commin folks good line up fri and sat ,ta hell wi skeggy you can dress up here if you want lol/.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 2643 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption