Blessed Be Your Bike !!!

14 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2010 09:35:02 by cissystar650 | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know this is going to sound a strange one but it REALLY is something thats going ahead, I will submit to Kwak just as soon as I get off my phone & onto my PC  lol 

Dunham Massey Bike Blessing

Type:Causes - Fundrais...serDate:Sunday, April 18, 2010Time:12:00pm - 4:00pmLocation:Dunham Massey celebrating st georges day... its our 3rd bike blessing, and hopefully each year will be bigger and better!! money raised will go as always to homeless children in manchester... all bikes, trikes, scooters welcome...any queries contact me ..

St Marks Vicarage
School Lane
Dunham Massey
WA14 4SG
0161 928 1609

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

(St George's Day is the 23rd, it's one of my Godson's birthday)   erm...money raised? Do they charge to bless ya these days? How modern                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Its a donation of £3 per bike Kwak ... and they having it the week before St Georges day Thumbs Up

Its my birthday on the 16th Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww is it, well BLESS you lol have a good un, my child LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

It's not a modern idea at all. At the Pope's behest, the Church started selling indulgences i.e. forgiveness for various sins, which led Martin Luther (the original German one) to start the Protestant religion in protest. Mind you there weren't any bikes around to be blessed at the time. 
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

can I have my sins blessed?? Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

can I have my sins blessed?? Embarrassed   PML and I thought I was confused LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Shall we get the remarks about the Lord descending in His Triumph out of the way right now?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

BIKE BLESSING 2010
18TH APRIL DUNHAM MASSEY

‘It’s time to put away your Gore Tex textiles, heated gloves, thermals, over boots and all the other paraphernalia of winter riding and start enjoying some biking weather, hopefully…………..mmmm…….possibly……….mmmm……. anyway the BIKE BLESSING is going ahead again this year and we hope it will be a great start to the ridin’ and rallyin’ season, see ya there.’

Registration at Harley Ds Stockport (Hempshaw Lane SK1 4LG) opens 1130 only £3 (proceeds to charity)
Ride out starts at 1300 from Harley Ds (Last year quite a lot of people didn’t register or pay £3 please pay this year)
Thanksgiving and Remembrance happens in the National Trust Estate at Dunham Massey at around 2.15 p.m
Blessing and Parade through the village at about 2.30 p.m.

Other Stuff

Parachute Regiment Freefall Display Team (booked awaiting permission from Civil Aviation Authority)
Live Band
Prizes
BBQ
Refreshments
Stalls

Charity
We are supporting the 5 Star Scanner Appeal this year;  www.fivestarsappeal.co.uk

The Original UK Bike Blessing
‘On a wing and a prayer
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Flippen heck i can nearly see HD from where i live !!!!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

That was copiedfrom the email the vicor sent me lo                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I will submit to Kwak just as soon as I get off my phone & onto my PC  lol    That's an awfully long phone call Wacko lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL .. I been using my phone to log in Kwak ... submitting now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

I was going to post something here when it first appeared...but I haven't been able to type for laughing! Sorry!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1280 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption