Night up North :)

618 Posts | Latest reply on 30/05/2010 10:12:49 by madhat | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thinking of having a night out in Manchester   Sat 22nd of May :)   If interested, add name here or pm me ... I wont bite ... much ;)   If probs staying over .... again, pm me, and see if can sort something out :)   Will be a night of drunken debauchery ... Tequilla slamming, beer drinking, and butt boppin ;)   Maybe even pants hiding (not yours Pete ...lol)   RC123                                                                                                                                                                                 
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Ah be looking for my pants again then lol!...Come on folks tequila will be served on tap LOL xx n don't forget ya monkey...
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

ok, ok, ok,, I will come then!!!! Stop going on about it!!!

(plenty time for excuses)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Firstly ... Roo ...when did you lose your pants ...and where was I ...lol   Secondly ... Roo ... no monkeys ... BJ in charge of new ...erm ... games ;) ... sorry Bj ... you did volunteer didnt you ...lol   Thirdly ... Pete ... there will be no excuses ... you're booked as the, stripper ...erm ... mean ...entertainment :) lmao ... ouch!   ....oh ... and Forthly (is that a word) ... there will be no excuses, or I shall deny all flake favours :p                                                                                                                                                                                 
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

hhhmmmmm...

I need a plan.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Just a plan .... was thinking you need help ;) lol   We will do ALL the planning for you ... you dont have to worry your head about anything ;) ...lmao ...ouch!   Excuse me Sir ... go forth and get people to get their names down .... Sounded better than ... go forth and help this thread multiply!   Think I may be the one needing ...help!                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

You are ill,,,,, go and lie down and have a likkle sleep,,, ok???                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

ok ... will do as Im told ... nighty nite :(                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Erm,,

Dishes?!?!?!?! 

Homework?!?!?!?!?!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Awww ... yes please ... thanx for offer :)   lmao ...ouch!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hope your hampsterness has gone by then Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

mmm sounds good  !!!! put me down for that   put will have to take protection !!!!     i mean a body gaurd b4 u lot start !!! lmao   alex thought u more than most would know where roo,s pants were !!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ned .. You dont need protection ... its us ladies with *ahem* targets that need the protection from YOU ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... me, sir, pants sir, nooooo sir ;) Was sooooo bloody cold ... they were glued to him! lol   Dr said will be all better by next week .... YAY! Afraid, just Roo and Aaron visiting Stuie on sat :( Hammy the Hamster is confined to house for week .... crying!   Sooooooo .... BN ... what protection you bringing .... prey tell Sir Where were your pants ehhhh ... lmao ... ouch!                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

mine glued on too too feckin cold fri nite lol   nd shell i think if BJ and HFG got there way i,m a dead man lol   ur ok i think "that man" got ur target well protected lol   think i,ll have to find a jaun look-a-like to serve as a gardian angel                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Oh yeah .... what happened to Jaun ??? 

I thought he was becoming a member ???  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You do realise that Juan will become a Middle Earth icon dont you shell Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

rockchick, if you want to display any photos taken at this event then you'll need to add it to the event calendar.     Of course folk can just add them to their profile but it's easier for others to see when in the calendar, and folk can tag themselves so others get to know who is who.   Links, to the event photos, are added to the newsletter to encourage others to join in all the fun we have at B M events.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i'm ok for this, could we tie it in with a ride somwere                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

erm ... how about Big Ds Cafe on the sunday ... Halifax road ... cool place ... and only bikers :)   Though could park car and walk up ... lol   Nice ride out and lots of other riders there on sundays :)   Check out website and see what you think BB  ... and you can bunk down at mine with others if you want :)   RC                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 848 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption