Charity Event for Childrens Leukaemia Dept Notts City Hospital

14 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2010 23:16:37 by babyharley | Go to original / last post
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Would anyone care to join me and mine in a fundraising event 8/9 May for the above good cause.  It will involve giving up some of your time over this weekend for a charity bike ride through the village of Calverton in Nottingham and joining a bike show at the Miners Welfare.  People will donate money to see the bikers ride through the village and then be able to go and see the bikes and chat to the bikers about them.  You can display the BM Banner so it will be good PR but also all monies raised will go to a really good cause.  Food and drink available all day so even better!  Please contact me for more info etc.  The more the merrier so please join me-if I get enough interest I hope to be able to put it up on the events calendar but want some numbers first!  I look foward to hearing from you all.
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ian & I have just booked our tickets for the NABD rally that weekend BH. 

I hope you have a lot of fun tho and raise lots & lots of money 

If you PM me an addy to send you something I will pop a donation in the post to you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Sounds like it could be a good day Sandy, I hope you raise loads of dosh and the weather is kind. Good Luck! Sandi Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

Thanks both, fingers crossed for a good outcome and Ill pm you Shell - thanks alot, will keep you all posted on this one!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sunday the 9th is out the question for me..... I'll be at West Row watching the Mildenhall Fen Tigers put the Buxton Hitmen out of the National leauge speedway knock out cup....LOL Clap   Saturday might be possible.... depending on other things... let u know closer to the date...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Bluey dont try to make out u have stuff to do we all know its just monkey business for u !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

BH sorry but I already have me ticket for the nabd rally or i would of supported you, hope you have a great turnout xx Shell.............be gud to see u and that man at the nabd                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bluey dont try to make out u have stuff to do we all know its just monkey business for u !!!!!!!!!!!!!   I will have you know that as a shareholder of the "Mildenhall Fen Tigers" speedway Team I am duty bound to celebrate in thier  glorious victory in the KO cup. Checked my diary and wild horses wouldn't keep me away from West Row on the 9th. Not even ONJ herself.... I was thinking about making a pledge of a pound a point for every point we win by but I dont think I could afford it.........LMAO LOL Clap However.... I will give it some thought and come up with something to help the cause....... even if it's a set amount depending on the size of the victory.....Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

o a set amount u mean u can count ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

If I can get a pilly for this I will be there for you Sandy, otherwise text me your address and I will donate through the post, very best of luck, it's a brilliant cause xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sandy ... get yourself a 'just giving page' that way those who cannot make it can donate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Saturday might be possible.... depending on other things... let u know closer to the date...Thumbs Up   O eck... just realised I was planning to go to RC's birthday bash on the 8th so wont be able to make the saturday BH...... never mind... perhaps I could pledge a quid for every glass of port I can drink before I fall over... should raise at least 4 quid... PMSL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bluey think ur being abit optimistic there dont u !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

Thanks everyone for your support whether able to join me or not and dont worry Paul, I know the Tigers cant manage without you and you would if you could pmsl!  Ive set up a just giving page for those of you who like to support the fundraising with donations - its a good cause and they do a brilliant job so need all they can get to keep on caring for those sick kiddies out there.  Will keep you updated and many thanks.  See link below: http://www.justgiving.com/Sandy-Mclelland                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 2425 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption