This will probably divide opinions, but what do you think?

23 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2010 12:01:14 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ite...0448613740 I love it. Its a work of art Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Stunning, everything about it appeals to me, gorgeous colour tooThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

thats 1 hell of a nicely dun custom jobClap not my style of bike but dam nice anyway!!!!
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

You buying it then, DC? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

for £20,000 i would want a better key ring with it green dont quite set the bike off for me     lol   go for it dc you know you want to                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I'll have 2...one for everyday use, and one for sundays Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

"This will probably divide opinions"   True. All for personalisation, but why take  one perfectly good bike and make it worse in every respect than the original ??Unhappy   Good job we're all different, eh ?                                                                                                                                                                                 
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

This was first posted on another bike forum i frequent. Strangely enough, 99% of the lads hated it, and the girls liked it. Anyone offer any explanation???                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Not bad for a track day bike have a bit of trouble on corners me thinks lol but it is nice go on dc buy it,see ya soon                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

You will indeed Al...will be on Jase though, my funds wont stretch that far!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I love it....   i was gonna say its cos the tank is like a shiny mirror...but i hate seeing myself in a mirror.......lol   Its just an awesome looking bike ;o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This was first posted on another bike forum i frequent. Strangely enough, 99% of the lads hated it, and the girls liked it.    99%? crikey! I woulda thought guys would have loved it, especially as it's a sports bike. I like the look of it but wouldn't wanna own it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'm attracted to it's beauty, it's lines, chrome, it's colour, the whole bike is beautiful, but it's totally impractical......... can you imagine going for a ride out and all the dirt off the roads, flys, etc....... how many hours would be spent polishing it Thumbs Down    In my opinion,  the point of having a bike is not about looking at it/spending hours polishing the thing,  but riding it.  This little beauty would be best left in a glass display case and brought out for it's once yearly  polish Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

real nice work on it and well thourght through, but will it ever get riden???................ soory DC not my style                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

"The reason I,m selling it" says he "is because I can,t get insurance I,m under 25" I,d like to see what they,d quote an older more experienced rider..Probably still couldn,t afford ins either!! As Nutkins says Glass cabinet job great concourse display.. Wouldn,t mind one though!! *Smeagol like chrome,pretty chrome,come my precious*...                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Is it me or does anyone else think the first photo makes the fairing looks like the head of an Alien from film of same name ???                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol had to have a second look but it does lol it is really nice ohhhh its so shinny but agree with every1 else                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'd have it, can i have 2 please lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

I'm with Scorpio.   You been drinking Stella too? Beer           Not my style of bike Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Nice & shiny, looks like it is destined for a show stand tho,Cry

personally its just a bit too bling for myself Cool

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3906 seconds. There are 1083 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption