Squires did a Wooton Bassett Support run

7 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2010 20:31:17 by 8 ball | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a brilliant day out today, got Ziggy out for the first time since Sept ( apart from his MOT yesterday) and rode on my own to Squires.  Met some mates there and went on a Wooton Basset Support Run to Leeds Armouries. Was brilliant ..about 200 bikers there, did anyone else go?    I left Zig at Squires and got a pilly ride, which was better for me cos I could take it all in and not have to concentrate!  ;o)  haha   Was really good to see so many on a local run .. my first charity run and hope to do lots more!  :o)   WELL DONE to everyone on the Wooton Bassett runs wherever you are!                                                                                                                                                                                  
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Well done that lady!  The first of many runs this year I hope.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh definately Geoff! hope to get out on lots of group ride outs too :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Good on ya Kaz.

I knew as soon as you got out you would remember why you got Ziggy in the first place.

Well done you                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Shell!   Yep, I was riding round with a grin like a Cheshire Cat!  lol  I bet you were feeling the same.. Can't beat it!  :o)                                                                                                                                                                               
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

was out on saterday first time this year  pure magic   good on yer kareyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
8 ball's Profile
8 ball

In: Liverpool

I did the Wooton run with me bike club. Excellent day for a worthy cause. Pics in me profile.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 717 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption