Spanish Student dresses as a Speed Camera

12 Posts | Latest reply on 11/03/2010 16:21:41 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

A 24-year-old student in Spain has come up with his own ingenious way of protesting at the plague of speed cameras in his local town - by posing as one himself. It's reported the man stood on the side of the AC-566, dressed as a speed camera, using a the flash on a pocket camera to 'catch' motorists as they drove past.                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

it's not April the 1st already is it???????                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

As long as it's just the camera light he's flashing !!!

Embarrassed  LOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hahaha iot's brilliant!!!   youtube.com/watch?v=cVx_AstvBdE                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ha ha magic, that is hilarious PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL

PMSL ... soooooo funny , just what I needed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL Laughter is infectious                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Glad the boss put th elink on i didnt want a slapped wrist

Matt ur looking mighty fine this day (creep creep)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was it is day off from the Donkey sanctuary.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Sorry, but it looks like I'm going to have to be the party pooper on this one.  I wonder if we would all be saying how funny it was if the same guy was flashing a camera into the faces of oncoming bikers in the dark.  Personally I think the idea of flashing a light, in this case from a camera, towards the approaching traffic was idiotic and childish.   I welcome any method used to show how ridiculous those speed cameras are.  In my humblest of opinions I don't think speed cameras really work.  Speed cameras (and again this is only my opinion) take the driver's focus away from driving as they; - make drivers concentrate more on their speedo rather than their surroundings. - make drivers brake (sometimes harshly) when they see a camera. - do not make drivers actually aware of the speed limit for that stretch of road (perhaps more signs are the answer there). - make drivers simply accelerate and speed between cameras making their driving erratic and dangerous. - reduce ability to overtake and make progress when stuck behind slower vehicles.   This Government should think more about putting cameras where they will do more good such as outside Schools where kiddies lives are put in danger by speeding motorists.  Harsher sentances on mobile phone users (whilst driving) and drunk drivers wouldn't be a bad idea either as well as improving teaching methods to learner drivers.   Well, off my soap box now.   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

In: Watford
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Well I thought it was funny anyway :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i nearly choked laughing (hint hint at fireman lol)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 907 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption