got 50 euros ?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 08/03/2010 12:37:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

German village sells potholes A cash-strapped village in eastern Germany has put its many potholes up for sale in a novel effort to finance the repair of its crumbling roads, the mayor said. People can buy a hole in Niederzimmern near Leipzig for 50 euros ($75). In return the authorities will repair it and put a personal message on top, Christoph Schmidt-Rose told local radio station MDR. "It's about using a funny idea to find people prepared to help us sort out our roads" who can then "sort of feel like they own the hole in the road," Mr Schmidt-Rose said.   He said that some potholes had already been snapped up by television channels and newspapers wanting to advertise. Experts estimate that months of severe winter weather have left as many as 40 per cent of Germany's roads badly damaged, and the recession has made it hard for authorities to patch them up.LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha brilliant.  I'll take 2 please                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

can we sell are pot holes to the Germans                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

But if you buy one and someone gets injured before it gets repaired are you liable for damages  Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I wonder if the one outside my house is for sale,I'll look into it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Lol ! That's crazy , clever tho :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I want one and my message would be a pic of my ass !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Blimey! Are there any craters for sale? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

:O                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Pond revenge shall be mine ................ AJ he needs no encourgament from you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ Pond, 'looking into' a pothole LOL    How many numpties are going to get themselves run over trying to READ the messages? Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I mentioned this to my dad, aged 84, he said Angry"bo**ocks to that!"and added" They spent most of the early 40's trying to make holes all over our country and us in their's. So no way I'm paying to fix the holes in their roads, they still haven't payed for the the mess they made here yet".   ....Tonguefair one! fix your own roads GuntherThumbs Up......                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 795 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption