March Brum Nite Out

93 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2010 22:30:00 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Guys and Gals   Following the success of the recent Brum Nite out to see Rockstar, I have submitted one for March.  The band is Free At Last, a Free/ Bad Company tribute band at the same venue - Inn on the Green in Acocks Green.  Just waiting for approval.  The date is Friday 19 March by the way.   Let me know what you think folks.   S x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That's the same weekend as the Mablethorpe Motorcycle Festival.
Thought I don't know if anybody else from here will be going to it, they all seemed to go a month too early.Wink-Gary.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I will try n make this brum nite out                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It's now on the calendar, follow the link to add your name   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=720                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I shall try me best                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

What? to follow the link? LOL I'm sure you'll manage it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I like to keep u busy Auntie lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks good to me.... (the night out.... not the link..)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Definitely not one to miss for me !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Scorp who cud miss u o handsum one

Bluey ..................... yeah whatever

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Why thank you BJ, compliments are always accepted !!! How much is it going to cost me ?????                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Diet coke no ice lol .............. maybe a pilly :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Go for the pilly option Scorp........ It's cheaper and you dont have to listen to her singing..... plus you always have the option of giving her a piece of cardboard and a marker pen and throwing her off at the nearest layby........PMSL Word of warning though...... make sure you are in possesion of the keys to where you are going...... other wise it's not a good idea.... Tust me... I'm a Bluenose.......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oi Bluey just cos i beat u at chess lol   and for that will make sure i have intercoms for wen i pilly with u ......... now what shall i sing ..............                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dancing queen                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"keep right on to the end of the road" we can have a duet....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

anything abba,,,jackie's all time favourite songs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Craig..... even I'm not that brave........ when I asked her what music she wanted us to take to mablethorpe she made it very very clear..... anything but ABBA...... Daft, silly, yes..... but downright stupid I am not............LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I would go with the abba for BJ cos she is 1 of the biggest fans of abba, she just doesnt like to admit to itLOL (Oh and her fav film is Mamma mia)
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Really chuffed that this do has initiated so much interest.   I saw this band a few years back and they played pretty cool.  Unfortunately for BJ they don't really sound very much like Abba but I'm sure they'll do a cover version of ...................... if we ask nicely.  (trying to think of Abba's most heavy metally/thrashy/death metal like track)   Thoughts on potential tracks please!                                                                                                                                                                                       

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 938 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption