Your Profile Photo!

117 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2010 23:28:18 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

hear hear Shell Lady

gud job i dont judge on looks purely because of THAT MAN and his gold lycra ... oops did i say that out loud .............

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

aye, and I'm lucky enough to have you as a mate - jeeeeeeeeeez, anyone who will spend half an hour shooving two bikes down my back end and starving whilst we laugh the night away truly are my buds.... x                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

oh crumbs........... that REALLY came out wrong, but it was meant in the nicest way possible xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

shooving two bikes down my back end ........................that sounds mighty painful nuts, good job they wernt being shoved down ya back passageLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ouch !!!!! i squirmed at that and i have a remarkably large back passage                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

but they WAS............. ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

actually .. in all fairness to nut .. it was a tight squeeze LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I fank oooooooooooo....... ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

and it took him an hour to get them both in......                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

o cheers Shell i notice u never said owt about mine being smaller than i think  Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thats cos it aint !! 

Gheesh this has gone so far off topic its headed towards pluto ... what was the topic anyway .. oh yeah assets & pics LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

assets.......... I need bigger gates........LOL   pics...... yep, scarily moiLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

read that twice then Nut thot u said bigger glasses was about to offer u mine lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

assets piks and back passages!!!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

..... well if your offering two pints BJ.... I will pass it onWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and Welcome all newbies lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

piks... yep, tis all moi                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

erm....... all newbies........ think you have the wrong member lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just thot i shud say welcome to anyone who may be confused by this thread lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL I know what its about & I am confused !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 679 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption