Your Profile Photo!

117 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2010 23:28:18 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

On sunday several  newbies recognised me and introduced themselves, so this is 'me' as all original members and newbies will testify...... I'm not looking for anyone either  - altho I'm single, would anyone put up with me anyway ?!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

hmmm .. till they know you LOL

you know i only jest ... your not a putter upper hon, your a keeper                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

one day........                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

yep she is                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Just wonder when she is going to start believing all that she is told ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Dont think anyone knows its me from my prolfile pic lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Only if they looked close Jackie .. what amazes me is that women know who I am from my pics ... but the men dont lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats cos womaen look at ur face Shell Lady were as the guys look at ....................                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

my jewellery ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

geeze u changed it again ................. cant keep up ... just mind not that other one !!!! not sure folk could cope lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh dear, we can all show our assets, but some of us don't need toShocked lol Smile chuckle xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If memory serves LC u get urs out quite readily Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

LOLLOL........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL

LMAO , well I know LC cannot refer to my assets, they are always covered, the  only person on here to have seen my assets up close is Mr_P                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ewwwwwwwww THAT MAN                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lol MY MAN Jackie .. & you know you want him really !!! hehehe 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just after his intercom Lady so i can sing to him and annoy him from afar lol

think theres a fair few guys who were quite put out that u dont show ur erm ..................... lol

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

best you keep those to show to 'that man'......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

To be honest Jackie, those I speak to (and who Ian knows too) really don't even bother about it, they know me for who I am, for the laugh they can have with us & for the friendships we have all formed, males & females, I have never (before now) had an insult or bi*chy comment passed, but then again, that's the mentality of the people we both know and I feel lucky to call my friends, they don't judge on what someone looks like but on their actions Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption