Your Profile Photo!

117 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2010 23:28:18 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Stupid Question,you may think! but,have you met somebody on here,and they don't look anything like there photo!LOL How long has your photo been up?  Wink and when was it taken? Geek and finally When did you change it last?   mine was taken in October last year,and I will be putting one up on Monday,which will I've no doubt be taken at a party on Saturday night,LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Never change it.   But then, I'm not getting any older eitherTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Think mines been up when I joined over a year ago,,there are recent tagged pics from events though''''   just a little bit....."not so younger" and "not as slim"LOL otherwise still me!!!!(quiet,,,shy,,,the list is endless)Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

My new one was taken December 09...so yes, I really do look like that! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my pic was about oct 09, but then I have changed it a few times...lol if anyones that bothered I'll send one time dated that day lol... ...but I may get my face and butt mixed up with the camera PMSL....Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

now that u mention it who is that am 5,6 blond and have blue eyes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

my pic was about oct 09, but then I have changed it a few times...lol if anyones that bothered I'll send one time dated that day lol... ...but I may get my face and butt mixed up with the camera PMSL   PM sent! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Even though this picture here to your left is my profile pic and was taken at the recent devils bridge gathering 07/01/10 this isn't me.........all complaints to be written on ABBA cd's and sent to BJ.......LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'm always changing my profile pic for one of the others, the one up now was taken last October 2009, in a garage,  cheesy grin intact, had hair cut a smidge since  but other than that it's pretty much as I am...                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

yep thats me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

and very gorgeous you are too!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

lol.at sdv.I know its,you! cause I met you.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Well this is my evil twin on the leftEvil Smile spotted about 18 months ago at Rivington. Only way of telling us apart is that he doesn't wear specs.

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

A few have said I'm one of a few who looks like my pic hope that's a compliment lmao...........                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

mine was taken in Whitby  last October    and yes that is SDV9r  whatever he says   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Some how i don't believe this is me anne......                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im having Brad Pitts face . but he don't know about it yet, I won it in a compition first prize.                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

give it him back,act,you wuz cheated,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

The pics I currently use for my profile have all been taken in the last year. I didn't get my ZX-9R until August. There are some older ones with a previous bike but I don't use them any more. By the way, in this pic, I'm the one without the fur. 
monkey1985's Profile
monkey1985

In: leeds

well as you guessed its me in the bath it was taken my best mate for revenge last month this is one of the better pics lol!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 671 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption