Just for fun, If I was Prime Minister I would...

23 Posts | Latest reply on 25/02/2010 21:06:55 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok this is just for kicks lol, se if we can sort it out, normal people with common sense, Propose a problem and a solution....then lets build on it..                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok The ever expanding debt.....   Well from my own background in the Armed forces   1. Use forces personel to do our own guarding as we used to before MPGS and MGS guard forces.   2. Use forces personel for the many office jobs on the go instead employing civilians who in my experience slow down the process across the board. After all the military personel are there anyway use them....   3. Contracts.....do not allow an officer or a useless person to secure MOD contracts they are incompetant and a normal business would never agree to such inefficient and costly contracts....   4. If a contract goes over the estimate by he agree'd overspend , the firm should pay....not the MOD.   5. The new ideas club should speak to older people for their imput as the brilliant idea that is put on the table has invaribly been tried ( and failed before) yet it keeps happening and calling it something else doesn't make it a new concept or idea.   6. If an employee is useless at his job, sacking should be allowed not so difficult because of union policy it isn't even tried....   I'm sure this or the general jist of the above would translate to many other forms of business...how many people do you know in charge of yourself or and departments that are useless and survive on the competantancies of the people below them..                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I would change the penal system. Jail should be somewhere you spend 22.5 hours a day in a room with straw for a bed and a bucket in the corner. No tv, no duvets, comfy sprung mattresses, sky tv, wii, no nowt. You eat, sleep, sh*t in there and only come out for half an hour in the morning to shower/empty yr bucket, then an hour in the exercise yard in the evening. The rest of the time could be spent getting an education and working out how to go straight so you never have to come back. Might put a few folk off going in the first place too! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

instead of asbo's and the likes young crims should be made to do a national service because they clearly need disapline   bike only lanes  because we dont     lol   and the government should stop stealth taxing us all be upfront about it it would seam that every time you try to earn an honestliving there they are taking money out of your pockets be it some kinda governing body you have to join ie, corgi / gas safe register / tourist bourd /  fema / they call em governing but all they do is make you pay a nominal fee  ( yeh right )     and stop giving national health to non uk people who dont pay into it !   give out scrapage schemes on british built cars only  ( i know there all gone but wonder why ) then we might have an industry to make this country some money and stop it all going abroad !                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Make manufacturers of chewing gum make flavours last a lot longer.   Make supermarkets deliver shopping free of charge, no matter how  much you spend.   Make repeat CBT and theory tests FREE to everyone.                                                                                                                                                                                         
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I would put fluorescent dyes into dog food so that you don't step in poo at night.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

LOLThumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Make yearly eye-tests compulsory for all roadusers. Lets get these half-blind killers off the road!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok we have DC for minister for Justice and prisons Evil Smile   Wheely for special advisor to the PM on all subjects lol, apart from British cars( there rubbish) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"Lets get these half-blind killers off the road!"

This country is really going downhill, you can't even get decent murderers nowadays!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

The Isle of White to be cleared of decent folk and used to house all the chavs when we deport them to the IoW.  Once done we can lock it down and let them fend for themselves. I nominate the B***ards next door to me for the first batch to be sent.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

as adviser to the government ( wasnt my idea was jonny) i say all mondays be a bank holliday                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh no wheely they started that crap in the 70's and it got us....mmmmhhh about as bad as we are today....so no extra days of work, but i agree to 30 working days a year with bank holidays extra....                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i think we will be going back to the days of striking like the 70s too because they cant keep making us pay for there mistakes and there lavish life styles either !                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Ban party politics.   Make every politician represent the people who elected them.   Get rid of the fixed term, they keep their position for as long as folk will vote for them, but can be outed with, say 6 months notice.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

If I were the current Prime Minister, I would resign before I screwed anything else up!                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Yes, I think I'm with cat on that one.   Lets remember that this place, flawed though it is, isn't  quite Zimbabwe yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Yet? Shocked    I hope never                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I would stop all this awful spending of local governments and politicians, make people that havent earned and paid into our system responsible for themselves and I dont mean the genuine cases. Check Taxi drivers and their vehicles more often including the pics of the drivers because I am sure they all use their cousins badges. Make life mean life, make all bike tax parking and taxation free, make car drivers learn to ride bikes before going into the car tests. Bring back the old Matrons in hospitals, use our good qualified nursing staff instead of some of the less trained agency staff to penny pinch. Do I need to go on and on.
Next time vote Moon!

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I will vote for you moon!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8105 seconds. There are 1433 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption