meet/camp weekend in Cornwall

463 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2010 18:58:34 by darkcarnival | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

your the commando johnny boy lol needs damn all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats me but canny find my passport,/visa, to get passed M6troll road lol and hobbit landConfused, mite have to sneak passed ninja style even tho ive a vfr.
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Whoooo oooooo happy days its time to leave for cornwall see you all there ride safe peeps xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Jealous that i cant make it :( have fun all and see you soon :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha the fun has started.....so many bottles so little time lol....Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hope you all have a great time Thumbs Up Beer Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weather wasn't the greatest but much beer was drunk, fires burnt, tents abandoned, bbq's eaten and karaoke sung, a ride out in overcast skies with a ride back in drizzle yuck....today however was clear skies and we are all sunburnt.... the watr was freezing at the beach but swim we said and swim we did.....note to self buy wet suit brrrrrrr   ...a big thankyou to all that made it down and those that attempted but ran into the bike gremlins....   ...hope to see you all again soon   Johnny xxThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
.Paul.'s Profile
.Paul.

In: Torbay,Devon,Sou

I will defo be going back to the area again.... will need new tent and sleepingbag 1st, still managed to get a sunburnt head in the 30mins of sun that we did have, great weekend good to meet those that got there. hope to meet again at other events. TheQuietOne!                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Cheers johnnyThumbs Up   Good weekend. Nice to put  a few more faces to names. Shame we had to leave a day early, but at least we had a dry run home. Missed all those VW's on the A30 aswellThumbs UpLOL   Wet today, but rest of the week looks better for those that stayed on.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

yeah just adding my five penneth lol, many thanks johnnytb for organising this gettogetherClapStar  the campsite is to be recommended, excellent loc, fac, aminable owners, pub within yards, couldn't ask for moreThumbs Up. really good company (from all parts of uk lol) , fun had by all i do think,, good to meet new peeps and 'ol' friends' Thumbs Up   (so not forgetting Matt for bikermatch siteClapStar.)                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Me, sumo, jabecs and emdee still on hols. Now in back garden of pub, in Glastonbury, with beer in hand. Sun is beating down, me and jabecs are burnt to a crisp! Thanks john for a lovely weekend, we must do it again soon. Thanks to all the others we met there, lovely to meet you all. See some more of you this weekend. X x
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading

Well it was great meeting everyone this weekend, just wanted to thank you all for the great company and John for organising the get together. (for get together read..............."P**s up!!!)
Hope to meet up with you all again some time soon.

Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Thanks for all your organisation of this great weekend,Johnny.Shame the sun wasn`t out for most of it-`tho it must have been really hot `coz the sky was sweatin` bucketsLOL
Oh,can someone remind me next time not to drink on an empty stomach!
Had a great ride home,with a diversion across Dartmoor to add some interest & keep away from traffic on the A30.
Was good to meet those who made it down.
Cheers.Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers all, was good to see you all, for those that left sunday and early monday you missed the hot weather, we are lobsters on South beach, with Steph looking skin and hair the same colour and in pain, hope the leathers werent rubbing too much on the way up lots of aftersun and stay out of the sun lol...   See you all again soon......bring on the Karaeoke lol.   Johnny xx Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well thats me just back from CORNWALL run to.. emmm.. some su some rain ,took 11 hrs to get down 4 days to get back lol.cheers johnny and rest of gang note to self check tents working before i go cmping. thanks to kind lady 4 helping out ahem..had a good crack down /up at rusties shindig at free camp. Ta to sumo n darkcarnival n jabecs for twistin arm to go to free gig.had a ball.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Not back home yet still on road....... The red car and the bikes had a race and the red car is still winning lmao.Clap   Thanks John for a great time in Cornwall ...even if it was a tad cold and wet on days.   Great to meet some old and new faces ......made the many miles worth the effort .....hope to see you all again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Just back from the extended run to the sun.  Thanks Johnny for organising the event at a such a fantastic site and location, I've finally made it to the ends of the earth (well England anyway) and thanks to everyone for welcoming the kids and the dog...  We moved further up Cornwall on Monday and it's been fantastic weather, so the bit of a breeze and shower BH weekend wasn't too bad.    Great to meet everyone, hope to see you all again sometime x                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Well I apologise for how long its taken but pics are now up all had to be resized and some are a bit dodgy due to bad light or maybe a slight blur with the help of cornish cider LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'll add mine in the next few days when i've resized them. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Great pics jabecs, looks like you all had a great time with stunning scenery to top it off Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5615 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption