What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

66 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2007 05:28:15 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

YEP SPILL THE BEANS DAZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

You'll get nothing more from me until someone else confesses their sins... and even then I think I would have to move into the rude stuff for a new story and I'm WAY too reserved to do that. Or at least way too sober anyway.                                                                                                                                                                              
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

here  have a beer... I know its a bit early but well.....im bored i want more stories lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

here,have a jd,that may help!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

pint coming up daz Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

Ooh JD - that'll do the trick every time. You gonna join me Witchi ?  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

u got sum daz? x                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

For you witchi I'd get some in specially. Just have to lay off the bike for a while after....about a week should do it. lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

bottle each then is it? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

piss heads LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

yep!!x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

wtg. x                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

Sadly, my job is a minibus driver - nights.... so I dont get to have a drink very often so when I do I like to enjoy it - within reason of course (hic). Seriously witchi I would LOVE to share a bottle with you. After which I might have a new comment for this thread Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

am enjoying a very large jd at this moment daz,recovering from my daughters 10th birthday party!                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

gosh daz i bet you get to see some sights driving a minibus at night !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

in and outside the minibus? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

I see it all. Sometimes it gets a bit risky but it beats a 9-5 job any day. Well, except for the dent it puts in your social life that is.                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

at least u have us lot to chat to.x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

and arent we a lovely bunch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ermm ...no Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 887 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption