What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

66 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2007 05:28:15 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dianne !!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Spell me name right please Ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

i was in the woods one day must of bin 9yrs old and some one had dumped a fridge and an arm chair so we set fire to the arm chair smoke everywhere, so on the way out a bloke stops us and we tell him some youths done it and they ran off, we ran home hid our matches and returned ,the woods had completly burned down the fire men let us sit in there fire engine..but i dont feel bad about it cus they built an o.a.p home on the grounds....
Di's Profile
Di

LOL I'm surrounded by arsonists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Diane....another memory...   in my youth...wrong crowds and all that lot..Wink   was squatting..sort of..and set fire to the shed..deliberatly, but then had a realisation moment and though SHIT.Shocked...i ran away!!   I was in the local newspapers...i have never confessed or told anyone til this day....how much time can pass before not being able to be committed for a crime? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

not long enough jen ya nicked !!!!!!!!!!  lol     Big smile   rube wots with the dog crap mate, you got a fettish goin on there ?????? men and fires bad combo too   loved reading these posts  gave me a chuckle ty                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Oooops Jen, LOL Have you now gone into hiding? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

maybe we shud all get 2gether 4 bonfire night? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

With this lot? I'd be watching my back in case someone tried setting fire to my leathers! ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

ahhhh a man that melts in ya hands !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

nice one storm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

Once came across a set of roadworks whilst staggering down the road with my mates after a heavy night of drinkingness. Saw they had used temporary tape and signs to lay out the road markings. So we completely resculpted the diversions to lead into a cul-de-sac. We were quite proud of our professional looking results.                                                                                                                                                                               
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

Oh, and on another night (yes were were in fact drunk again) we nicked some magnetic signs off a butchers van and stuck them on a police van.... well it was CALLED a meat wagon, might as well BE one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

wasnt that last week daz  ?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

like it daz,i quite fancy putting one of those painted on roundabouts in on our estate,just to see if anyone noticed! every april 1st am tempted but havnt bin brave enuf yet!! welcome to the site hun.x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hi daz like the one about the diversions cool !!!!      welcome to the site mate, enjoy an have fun  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

Thank you one and all.   If my memory ever ceases to be foggy I'm sure there are other things I am supposed to be regretting doing. I'll let you know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Come on, tell LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption