Ventrideruk

29 Posts | Latest reply on 11/03/2010 21:41:16 by drobess | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all Gordon has asked me to put a post up on his behalf to let all his friends on here know that sadly his wife passed away today Feb 14th.   Our love goes out to him and his sons at this sad time xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

OMG! that's awful, how tragic. Big hug to you Gordon Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

J send me thoughts and hugs to him xxxxxxxxxxxxx

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

big hugs go out to nodrog and his family, my thoughts are with you at this sad time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Gordon thinking of you and your family at this sad time. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

So sorry. Life just seems to throw all the brown stuff in one direction sometimes. Big hugs X                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Our thoughts to you & your boys Gordon xxx   Shell & Ian Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

so sorry Gordon, my condolences to you and your family xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Gordon, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.   BIG HUGS to you and your family, I hope in time the hurt will ease.  Take care, love and hugs Kaz xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Jeez, some people have it all happening to them. Thinking of you, mate, and your family too.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

vent thats a sad loss my thoughts are with you and your family mate                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Sincere condolences for your very sad loss Gordon, best wishes xx                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

My deepest sympathy  to you and your family at this very sad time.                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

big hugs to you & your family Gordon & deepest Sympathies Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Condolences to you and your family Gordon.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Sorry to hear your sad news, Gordon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Unhappy Thanks my friends i feel kicked so hard, and after getting over my smash and loss of friends in September.   Now this life is such a bitch at times Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Really sorry to hear yet more bad news. Words are not enough, Gordon.Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

So so sorry Gordon. I am speechless. Especially after my pm and hearing from you so recently.

Sending you healing thoughts.

Lin x

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Sorry for all your hurting VR                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1357 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption